P a r t 11

Jaehyun

I did not need more stress in my life but this girl that I didn't even know properly was screwing it up for me.

"What on earth do you mean? Lee Sulli?" I asked Taeil as he pulled up her data on the computer. "Bro I wish I was joking but turns out the couple who they have been custody with, aren't even her real parents. They have been living with druggies and imposters and believe it or not SM has been on their case for years now" he said.

I ran my hands down my face. "I think we should continue the process of Sulli's request, trying to find her father" Taeil said. I thought about it. Perhaps we should, she seemed to be a pain in my ass as doing this for her would hopefully get her out the way.

"Fine and while your at it, look up the information about her 'parents' " I said and walked out the room. It was 11pm and suddenly I felt bad for making Taeil hunt her parents down at this hour but unfortunately I had no choice.

She needed to get out the way for me to do other things. But Lee Sulli? It sounded as bit too familiar. No, I was pretty sure she wasn't the sister of Taeyong, Haechan, Mark, Jeno, Ten but I didn't know what it was, but she seemed like she belonged somewhere.

In the Mafia that is.

Lee Sulli...Lee Soo-man. She couldn't be boss' daughter?!

I gasped and rushed to the tech room. "TAE! What if she's Boss' daughter. Remember the one that the whole mafia has been looking for, for the past 4 years!" I yelled. Taeil's eyes grew.

Sulli

"Sulli? Sulli!" I heard my voice being yelled. I walked into the cafe and saw my mother, hysterical behind the counter. Fuck. "Leave now!" I screamed at her. "No Sulli! Your going to listen to me!" she screamed. "You need to run, the mafia is out for you, your real father is out for you!" she screamed.

"All the mafias in South Korea are out for you because they have been warned that you and your brother are here. You need to run, your father is Mafia Drug Lord with major influence. You need to leave the country because by tomorrow morning the whole country will be looking for you and I mean everyone" She said.

What? What the fuck?! I was so confused. I had every illegal organisation on my ass? Every mafia was out for me? What did they want? Who was my true father? Was NCT behind all of this? Was trusting them wrong?

I quickly got all my things and ran out the café. People looking at me weird, but this was a life or death situation. I ran until I thought I was going to faint. I pounded my hand on the door to Yoona's house. She looked terrified to see me.

"Sulli you need to-" she started but I already launched myself towards the stairs, grabbing Haneul out his bed while he was still asleep. I locked myself into my room and quickly changed into all black clothing with a mask as well as doing the same for Haneul.

I rushed down stairs with him in my arms and my phone in the other. I almost cried when I saw what was on the TV screen.

(HAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHA LEFT Y'ALL ON A MASSIVE CLIFTHANGER, DW I'LL UPDATE AGAIN TOMMOROW BC EVEN I CAN'T WAIT TO GET THE IDEA PUBLISHED ALSO REALLY SORRY THE CHAPTERS REALLY SHORT I HAVE SO MUCH HOMEWORK)