P a r t 6

Jaehyun

Strange girl. She first decided to roll her eyes at Ten and then answered back to me. After I questioned her, she pulled out her phone and her demeanour changed. From spiteful to broken. "Hello, are you even listening?" I questioned but she just snapped out of her trance and muttered and apology before running off. 

Ten and Haechan called out after her. "Do y'all know her?" I asked. "Yeah she was the one who had served us the food in the café earlier today, even then she was spiteful, but eventually softened up when she saw Jisung" Haechan said. Awh, of course she would, anyone would soften up by seeing our youngest member.

"But why did she look...broken. Not to be intrusive" Lucas said. "I say we stay out of it, we don't know her and she clearly isn't interested in having anything to do with us. Hence the rudeness" I said. They just looked at each other unsurely. I sighed.

I guess living together was so normal that when it came to girls none knew what to do.

Sulli

"Ah sweetheart, come" my mother bubbled. For once the apartment didn't smell like drugs, but rather a over whelming lavender scent. Seems like someone found out about air freshener.

I walked into the house to see 2 body guards at my door and then a young man in between a older couple. The women was smiling and the man held a soft grin. The guy was a complete antithesis of his parents, well at least I assumed they were his parents.

"Ah yes, she's really beautiful, I want her as my daughter-in-law" the women beamed. The guy smirked at me. "Very helpful too, she's great in the kitchen" my mother said with a large smile. Sexist bitch. Of course the whole point of this was so I become a kitchen babysitter.

"I'm sorry but I have not agreed to this marriage, I'll be on my way" I said sweetly before trying to leave the house when the 2 bodyguards stood in front of me.

Fuck

Wonderful, alone and anxiety driven I turned back around. They aren't being serious right? "Sweetheart, you are getting married to this young man, he's rich and will be able to satisfy you every need and want, come on baby do it for us" My mother looked at me with caring eyes and spoke with a sweet voice although that did not compensate at how her nails were digging into the flesh of my arm.

I took a deep breath. Turning back towards the family seated on the couch. The guy looked confused while his father spoke to my step-dad. "I thought you said she had agreed to this marriage" he hissed. The mother smiled at me in the sympathetic way. Like she knew what was happening to me.

"O-of course she agrees to this marriage" My step-father defended. I cleared my throat. "I haven't agreed to any marriage. I'm still in Uni and want to do something for myself before I even have the thought of marriage crossing my mind" I said to them. "I apologise for the inconvenience that my family have caused you" I said.

The young man stood up, still smirking at me. "Well I don't know about you but, I think this was quiet beneficial for me. At least I know...who I want now, by the way, the names San" he whispered before him and his parents walked out of the room, yay wonderful, take me with you at least but not to your home.

The door closed behind me before I felt something being hit against my head, causing me to black out instantly.

~

"What the fuck!" Yoona gasped. I was about to scream at her to stop yelling. My head was pounding. And my whole body was in pain. It seemed that after my step-father knocked me out with that darn crowbar, my mother and him took the liberty to fuck up my already bruised body more.

Punching, kicking and beating all the areas where they thought that they hadn't already covered. I was the walking definition of beating you until your black and blue.

I was at the café, standing at the till looking like a fucking idiot with all the bruises from my body. My face was covered with them too but by using Yoona's makeup I was able to hide them. But there was a really bad one on the side of my forehead and my busted lip didn't make it any better.

So many people that walked into the café asked me if I was okay , to which I said that I was fine.

Yeah, fine with my parent's beating me.

I was staring off into space and didn't bother hearing the bell to the café ring. "So your telling me that they arranged your marriage with some gang boss mafia dude man guy and when you denied they knocked you out and beat you black and blue?!!!" Yoona screamed. 

I just then saw that none was in the café, and all the people had hurried out into the street and there was a group of people in front of me. I looked up to see them. I saw them in more casual clothing still having that drip though.

I saw them peering down at me, almost like they were trying to figure out what had happened to me. Some of them looked at me questioning and then others just looked at me blankly while their boss stood in the middle and examined my bruise that was on my face.

I quickly glared at Yoona before smiling at them, how could she spill that in front of a mafia? "Welcome to The Cafe, my name is Sulli, what can I get you today?" I said. "You can start by telling us who gave you those bruises" One of them said.

Jaehyun

Jisung begged and begged for us to go to this café for lunch, the one where apparently that Sulli girl worked at. "Sure" I said after he gave me a migraine. After leaving the house, we drove to this café and sat down to see everyone turning their heads and muttering things before they left the place. 

Me and the boys walked to the till, ready to order when all we heard was a girl screaming.

"So your telling me that they arranged your marriage with some gang boss mafia dude man guy and when you denied they knocked you out and beat you black and blue?!!!" the girl screamed while Sulli just stared off at the distance.