P a r t 3

Reader's POV:

Sulli tried her best to cover up her bruises as she entered her uni. She went to one of the best Universities in Seoul, naturally packed with bitches and bastards from rich families, the only reason she was in the Uni in the first place? Her scholarship which allowed her to be here.

Sulli walked to her locker, getting her books out for the day. "Girl, that dress is not cutting it" her best friend slammed her locker shut. Yoona was only a few months older than Sulli and was absolutely obsessed with her love for fashion and just like Sulli, she was here on a scholarship.

"Yoona, you already know I can't leave that wretched house unless it was for work or chores purposes" Sulli rolled her eyes. "Also please stop working at that club. Anything could happen to you, anything. Haven't you heard that our school and city are being overrun by Mafias and gangs?" Yoona asked while giving her some lip gloss.

Mafias and gang huh? 

Sulli always heard of girls in her class saying that apparently the mafias and gang leaders around here were handsome as fuck. Strange. Aren't mafias supposed to be 70 year old men who are close to dying anyways and have their men do their bloody work for them?

Whatever shaking off the thought they both heard the bell, signalling them to their first class of the day.

~

"Bye babes see you tomorrow" Yoona laughed as she bid goodbye to Sulli at the main gate, both noticing how their were black cars and SUVs parked right outside, windows tinted to the max, stopping them from seeing whoever was inside.

"Daddies money" Sulli rolled her eyes thinking it was some rich kid who had their parents have them picked up. She ran down the road after checking the time and realising that it was almost 4:30pm and she was just about late to pick up Haneul from school. 

Haneul always got scared when Sulli wasn't with him and refused to leave her side if it wasn't for school and his friends that he made there. Just as the teacher at the gate was about to close it, Sulli yelled out.

The teacher grinned at her, letting Haneul through to see his sister as he crashed into her, giving her a big hug. After greeting him they both started walking back home...well whatever home meant to them...

~

Unlocking the door, Sulli was met with her mom and step-father sat with Eric in the living room. "Ah Sulli, there is a handsome man here to meet you" her mom stood up smiling at her.

Weird.

Her mother hated even glancing her way, why on earth would she smile at him. She just looked at her as she entered the living room, looking at Eric who held a sad smile on his face. "Sulli, I need to speak to you, it's an emergency" he spoke quickly.

Eric was another bartender at the strip club who Sulli became friends with, mostly because of the amount of times he saved her from getting molested by drunk bastards. She nodded before placing her bag down and grabbing Haneul as the 3 of them walked into her room, Haneul playing with his toys.

Eric sighed deeply. "What I'm about to say is...is very disappointing. Your parents can't hide it but they clearly are doing drugs, weed, smoking whatever else. I smelt it from down the hallway of the apartment complex and I know how hard you work just so you can stop them from getting into trouble with gangs because of debt" he started.

No...no. Anxiety was pooling in Sulli's abdomen. She knew what was coming.

"I'm really sorry but their closing the club..." Eric whispered. No. What now? How was she supposed to gather money for her mom and step-father's drugs?

"Eric, I'm screwed! I can't support me, Hannie and those fuckers through the money I could get from the club!" she yelled, whispering the word 'fuckers' as she referred to her parents. "I don't know Sulli, I know a few cafes, restaurants and diners that need some part time employees but not any clubs that can give you the money you got at the last one, well not any without being owned by the mafia where getting molested if inevitable and I can't even save you without having a gun to my head" Eric sighed.

Sulli just stared at the wall behind him. "Looks like I'm gonna have to work 2-3 jobs for us" she sighed. Eric looked at her sympathetically, the poor girl was being broken by the day and he couldn't do anything to save her. He stood up, "I'll send you some job opportunities" he said before leaving the room.

Once the front door closed, her mother came busting in. "Was that your boss? Are you getting a raise? Omg you are getting a raise aren't you? Yay! More drug money!" her mother clapped happily. "NO! THE PLACE I WORKED AT IS CLOSING DOWN AND NOW I HAVE TO WORK 2-3 JOBS TO PROVIDE FOR US!" Sulli yelled.

She saw her step father and mother's eyes get darker with rage.

"HOW DARE YOU RAISE YOUR VOICE AT US!" he yelled.

Great.