P a r t 4

Sulli

I put my bruised elbows on the counter as I watched happy couples and families walk through the doors of this café that was in the middle of Seoul. Great place not going to lie. Was the club better, absolutely not, but did it pay for everything? Yes...yes it did.

Now I had to work 3 jobs to get at least 70% of the amount of money I used to get at the club. I sighed deeply. Isn't this fucking great? A hand waved in front of my face. "Hellooo? Did your parents kill you and now the only thing left is a empty vessel, Kim Sulli" Yoona said as she settled onto the stool in front of me. 

I rolled my eyes as I put in 'hot chocolate' into the machine and charging her the money. "Awwhhhh you always know" she gushed as she pulled out the money. "Whatever Unnie, I have to stay here until 4pm and then start my shift at the diner at 4:30pm until 7pm and then the restaurant from 8pm to 11:30pm" I almost cried out.

"You poor thing" she looked at me. "shush with the pity, you should know me well by now that I hate that shit" I snapped. It was true, I didn't like to have anyone's pity, I could get by on my own, it's not like them feeling bad for me was gonna make my situation easier. I was talking and talking to her that I didn't even hear the bell of the café ring and in came around 3 boys.

"I'm sure your job would consist of doing your work and not gossiping with your friends" one of the guys said as they looked at me from over the counter. I seemed to not have noticed the café go quiet and everyone starting to whisper to one another.

Too far into my rage, I scoffed at him before narrowing my eyes. "You wouldn't understand big guy, you seem to be able to make easy money" I said looking straight at him. I wasn't lying.

They looked like they ran business after business and it didn't make it different that they were dressed in designer. "Also why are you here? Shouldn't you be at some high profiled place where only people who have make more than 1 million every 10 minutes go to?" I asked. 

"Excuse me but we need to hurry and for your guess at our occupation you really don't want to know...Sulli. Our reason to be here is that our younger brother wants a strawberry smoothie and a doughnut so please kindly log that into the cashier" another one rolled his eyes.

I looked behind them to see a young boy smiling at me. He looked adorable with his big eyes and fluffy hair. I cooed silently before putting in the order. "Names for the order" I asked. 

"Haechan"

"Ten"

I nodded before putting in the names and printing the receipt, giving it to them. "Your luckly you didn't meet our other brother" Haechan whispered while they took a seat next to the window. Who was I to care about their older brother.

I turned my attention back to Yoona who looked like she almost shit her pants. I gave her a questioning look. "What" I asked. "Haechan...Ten...Don't you know Sulli? Those are the names of the underbosses of the NCT Mafia" she said.

Underbosses?

I looked at her blankly. "So?" was all I said. Mafias never scared me , especially after the drunk bastards that really liked to grind like no tomorrow on girls at the strip club. "Sulli make sure you don't speak to them like that again" Yoona said as she looked back at them. "Right. Okay." I said rolling my eyes.

After a while, they came to collect their drinks giving me small smiles after. "Bye Sulli!" their so called younger brother waved at me, smiling I waved back. They left while a black BMW came to pick them up from in front of the café. I just ignored it and continued serving customers until my shift was over.

~

Reader's POV:

Ten and Haechan got inside of the car, egar to meet Jaehyun who was on the phone with someone. "Hyung?" Haechan asked which got his attention. "Ah good" he looked up from the phone before putting it away and restarting the car, driving off towards their mansion.

Once arriving Haechan and Jisung ran out of the car, ready to eat whatever their older brothers had made to eat. "So...any updates?" Ten asked as he walked along side Jaehyun. The younger shook his head. "No...still can't locate that drugs. They fucking hid them well" Jaehyun sighed.

"We need to find them, that could be billions off our account if Carlos finds out that their gone although Mark sent another batch to Italy this morning, hopefully they don't disappear otherwise Seoul is gonna be destroyed" Jaehyun sighed.

"What about the guns and knives? Have they arrived from Italy?" Ten questioned. Jaehyun just looked at him blankly. "Carlos refused to send them before he got his drugs" Jaehyun sighed and sighed again. Wondering if all that sighing would even relieve any of that stress.

Ten noticed and of course this wasn't that right time but it was worth a shot. "Club?" Ten asked. Jaehyun shot his head up. "Come on Jae, you need it and we are fucking going whether you like it or not" Ten said before walking into the house to round up the rest of their members.