P a r t 15

You guys need to watch F4 Thailand omggggggggggggg

Sulli

I don't need protection. I didn't need some bulky men following me at all times. What I needed was for the men in front of me to move so that I could leave this fucking palace and go do my own thing with Haneul.

"Miss Sulli, you don't know what you are doing" an older maid that my father had assigned to me spoke, quite distressed. "Please ma'am, please put down the knife" a younger girl, close to me age spoke. Now that I thought about it they looked similar, probably mother and daughter.

"No. I want my brother. And I want to leave" I glared. They were sweet yes. But I couldn't stay. After that talk that I had with my father, I came across many different things. My mother not being my actual mother kinds scared the shit out of me. 

But it did make me feel like shit for allowing a total stranger to beat the crap out of me. Not that I knew. 

"I'll handle her" a deep voice came from behind me. Ah yes, NCT deep dimple dude. He was there when my father was telling me about my biological mother and how I ended up with the other women. In fact, all of NCT were. And it was uncomfortable.

Like hello, maybe not to him, but they were complete strangers who just like deep dimple dude really took interest behind the story of my scars and bruises. "What do you me-" I asked but I was thrown over someone's broad shoulder, which was digging into my stomach may I add.

Deep dimple dude walked to my room, opened my bedroom door and closed it with his foot before throwing me onto the bed. I yelped and tried to get up but he just hovered over me, wrapping his hand around my throat and pushing me gently into the mattress. 

"Listen Sulli, you have quite the attitude of someone who was forced to stay quiet most her life. You've already have caused me a lot of problems, one being that your father has asked me to provide you protection as well as already having you surrounded by his own bodyguards at all times. If I see you cause another issue for the Mafia, I'll forget that your the future heir of this mafia. So you better watch it sweetheart" he whispered the last part, dangerously close to my face

His hand around my neck didn't help the steaming sensations that ran through my body. Normally, I would never give into any guy. I maybe be physically weak, but my inner strength was strong. But for some reason my muscles never tensed around this guy, especially with his hand around my neck. 

Like aren't I supposed to be scared that he'll kill me. Oh wait, my dad was his boss. 

I smirked at his threat. "I don't think that dad would be happy to hear that his most trusted mafia boss is threatening his daughter" I mocked, knowing damn well that he couldn't do anything to me. He narrowed his eyes at me.

"I don't think you know what I am capable of, beautiful" he smirked back before slowly removing his hand from my neck, making sure to do it as slowly as possible. Shivers ran down my spine, I hated the effect this bitch had on me. 

"Well, until next time, angel" he smirked as if reading my thoughts. Wait no come back. God Sulli, get a fucking grip.

I sulked in my head as I felt my heart become upset at the fact that he left but whatever. I stood up from the bed and then slowly walked to the room door and then heard a small knock on the door. What if he came back? I opened the door and peaked my head around to see none. 

"Hi Noona" Haneul beamed and I flew the door open and dropped to my knees, engulfing him in a hug. "Hannie, where were you? They didn't do anything to you did they?" I asked. He giggled before shaking his head. "No, they were very nice. They even gave me a toy car" he showed me bright blue car and grinned.

"Who is 'they'?" I asked him. He pointed behind him to see Jisung and Chenle with small smiles. I smiled back. "Did you meet dad?" he asked out of nowhere. I nodded and he smiled again. "I already love him, he's so sweet" he grinned.

He wasn't lying. My father really was sweet to me and I didn't expect anything else for my brother but it felt weird to finally get love and care from a parent. "Go back and play with them" I told Haneul and he happily ran back towards the two youngers, standing a few feet away from us. 

I saw them disappear down the large staircase and here I was now walking towards the kitchen. Oh how embarrassing it is to see my 'people' after I created that whole drama on insisting to leave and then having some bulky cute dimple motherfucker yeet me over his shoulder and then threaten me in the most hottest way possible.

I don't like that. Actually I do. But none needs to know that. I took a deep breath before stepping into the kitchen and immediately the maids and cooks bowed at me. I sent them an awkward smile before turning my head to the window where I saw deep dimple dude and my father sitting on one of the outdoor lounge chairs while discussing something important.

Maybe he was snitching on me to my father and how I was being a reckless brat or maybe saying how he pinned me to my bed while having his hand around my throat. 

Whatever. Dad looked up at me and smiled and called me outside. I was one metre away from the doors when 2 guards pulled them out for me. Thanks bro :/. Deep dimple dude smirked at me and gave me an elevator look while I walked towards my dad.

"Sweetie, this is Jaehyun. He's the leader of NCT and runs his own Mafia while being in ours. I've asked him and his gang to watch over you until our mafia organises a system which will keep both you and Haneul safe when you guys are at school or out in general" my father smiled.

I gave Jaehyun a petty smile and nod before turning back to my dad. "So when will I be able to go to school?" I asked him. "In a few days or so. Until then your free to go to Jaehyun's mansion with his gang or you can stay here with me and your maids" he said.

How unfortunate. His gang were sweet as hell and Hanuel loved all of them but I had a feeling that Jaehyun would slice my throat and blame it on a guard if I got in the way of him and his business again. Whatever, sometimes you have to entertain the people that you hate.

"I would like to go to Jaehyun's home with his gang members for a bit. Hanuel really enjoys it with some of his gang's younger members and would love to continue spending time with them, and in the meantime, I can also makes some friends from this lifestyle" I said as I smiled sweetly to Jaehyun.

Jaehyun's eyes flared as he glared at me. My father laughed and nodded before he left with his 6 bodyguards trailing around him. Jaehyun grabbed my wrist and pulled my flush against him. "You made a mistake, why can't you just keep your sweet little ass here and not be pain in mine?" he grunted.

"Because Jae, I'm not your average submissive hoe who falls in love with daddy's money" I said back. "Now if you'll excuse me, this sweet little ass here needs to go catch up on some episodes of All of Us Are Dead" I winked before walking away.

Wow I was bold.

(Sorry for not updating, absolutely no ideas were coming to my brain and school already takes over 99.99% of my mind so yay for me)