P a r t 18

Sulli

The ride to NCT's home was...entertaining, to say the least...only joking. Turns out Jung Jaehyun had a thing about driving his cars and being alone the majority of the time that he drove in front of the SUVs carrying the other members, that too by himself.

Hannie insisted that he went with Dream therefore all the SUVs were full and the only car I could ride in was Jaehyun's matte crimson red GTA. The car itself was beautiful, fit with the most powerful engine and fuel tank, and had a custom interior on top of having an amazing sound system.

If only the owner of the car wasn't always brooding or had a short temper, this car would exceed any standard of mine. During the entire ride, Jaehyun looked like he was gonna murder me. Like I just can't imagine what I have destroyed of his that he has hated me within the first few weeks of our meeting.

I mean don't get me wrong I did try. I did start a conversation, although I was exhausted with the socialising I had done throughout the day. Maybe he caught onto that because when I asked him about his opinions on whether or not I should be dropping out of school, he came up with the:

"Sulli, shut up and go to sleep, you look tired as fuck and I'm not going to be yelled at by Johnny for allegedly tormenting you in my car"

Wow. Rude much.

I just scoffed and folded my arms over my chest. Looks like the girls got a bit excited because they pushed up. I looked down and giggled before side-eyeing the man next to me.

He glanced at my chest before looking away and muttering a low 'sorry' only loud enough for me to hear before switching his hand on the wheel to his other hand and leaning against the door.

"Why? Don't you get any? You don't get any girls?" I smirked, teasing him. He looked taken back. "I don't think my sex life is to any of your concern," he said. "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone if you don't get any. You know it's not that unfortunate-"

"We're here," he said blankly before taking off his seat belt and opening the door. "Oi, I wasn't finished!" I yelled after him but he chose to ignore me. I scoffed before looking around and I could only be in awe of what I saw.

A massive mega-mansion, designed with elegant exterior walls and modern furniture on the inside. "Do you plan on sleeping in the car or do I need someone to come and hold a ribbon-cutting ceremony for you to leave it? Get out already, our driver is going to put it back into the garage" Jaehyun cursed from outside of the front passenger's door.

"You don't get any do you?" I mocked while I rolled my eyes. He scoffed before pulling me out of the car because I couldn't seem to have any balance anymore and almost fell right down. "How...how the fuck are you like this?" He asked.

I just looked at him before looking at all the members that were now inside of the mansion and from the transparent windows, I could see that all the members were talking and laughing in the living room.

Some big being covered my view and I looked up to see Jaehyun glaring down at me. "What did you do?" He asked. I just giggled before trying to walk towards the mansion. "Sulli" Jaehyun commanded and my footsteps stopped.

He came in front of me again and gave me a warning glare. "Sulli-" he started but I cut him off. "Maybe I had a few drinks with Jaemin," I said before I saw his eyes darken. "You drank? That too with Jaemin?" He asked and I nodded.

Jaehyun

I don't care that she drank with Jaemin.

So tell me why I'm about to go into my home right now and give him a good earful of why he shouldn't have given a girl who most likely never has had alcohol in her life, a drink.

I was too deep into my thoughts to see Sulli walking away from me. She didn't look drunk but she looked slight tipsy for sure. Nothing water couldn't fix. I walked ahead of her only to realize that her speed of walking was too slow for me to keep up with.

I grunted before grabbing her hand and dragging her behind me as she gasped at the contact. Just as I was about to open the door she muttered. "You have soft hands" she smiled at me. The same smile the Haneul had given me.

I scoffed at what she said and entered the house with 22 pairs of eyes following me.