P a r t 10

Jaehyun

How could Mark do this? We always demand the money when hunting down people or relatives of our clients but just because some of my younger members became all warm and fussy towards some average women, doesn't mean that it changes.

"Tell her to get my money, otherwise stop the process!" I yelled at him. His eyes got darker. "Shut you mouth Jaehyun, you don't know what your saying" he yelled at me in English. "Mark, we're not doing this. I'm your boss, you follow me" I glared.

Mark became silent. "Jaehyun, look. She's just a young girl barely able to make ends meet, all she wants is for us to find her father and then boom, she and her brother will be safe. And then if you want you can tell her to pay us back but right now, please just let us help her"  He said softly.

Didn't I have to go through this too? My sister just wanted us to be safe although I was the older one and it should've been me getting all the pain from our foster parents, not her. And in the end they killed her. And as much as I try, I couldn't get their blood on my hands.

But that's what I wanted. I wanted to kill them. Myself so I could avenge for my little sister. My angel. My angel, who would've been 17 right now. She was 7 years younger than me. But deserved the world. The world I couldn't give her.

At least I could help this girl. Sighing, I sat back down. "Fine, but I want the money back soon after, no ifs and buts, get that in her head" I said, sternly. Mark's eyes lit up before he started nodding drastically. "Okay, okay" he said before running out of the room.

Crazy kid.

My crazy kid

Sulli

"Thank you for coming" I smiled to the girl, as she did the same. "Welcome to-" I said as I turned and only to see the one and only Choi San standing in front of me, smirking. "Hello Princess, a caramel frap please" he said.

I internally rolled my eyes, I logged in his order and charged him the money. "So, how have you been?" He started.

No no please don't talk to me

"Since your mother and father weren't able to keep you in your home and you somehow managed to escape before our marriage-" he said. "Excuse me what? What marriage?" I asked confused.

He chuckled before smirking. "Our marriage, sweetheart. Remember?" He asks. Ah yes, I wanted to choke this mother-fucker ( love you sannie :D ), who did he think he is. I rolled my eyes at him.

Oh please make sure he doesn't bring this up in front of Yoona. The mafia-boss-looking-ass bitch pulls up and asks me about a marriage than I never agreed to. How embarrassing. "I'm sorry Mr Choi, I haven't agreed to any marriage" I said, politely.

He let out a deep laugh. Low-key was sexy, not going to lie.

What the hell was I thinking.

"Sweetheart, I'm Choi San. I get what I want. And when I want it. And right now I want you. None and their guardian angel will help you run from me" he said, sounding a bit pissed. Not my fault, he should've stayed away.

None was in the shop just me, San and a co-worker, who was in the back. "Unless..." he trailed off as he walked towards me, behind the counter. "You've been seeing someone else behind my back..." he hissed and grabbed my wrist, pulling me flush against his chest.

"Get the fuck of me" I glared. "I like fiesty ones. But since you insist" he said as he let's go of me from his death grip. I feel like my lungs can finally work. "Your coffee is ready" I said and gave him the cup while his phone started ringing.

He spoke a few words before declining and picking up the cup. "See you later, sweetheart" he smirked and walked out the place. I sighed. Another problem, how was I supposed to get him off my back. "Sulli!" I heard a scream as I saw Haneul walking in with Jiung.

"Thank God your here, he's been begging me to take him to you" Jiung said. Haneul hugged my legs as I kneeled down, placing a kiss on his cheek. "What do you want bud?" I asked. "Doughnut" he muttered. I nodded while putting logging it in.

"Ji?" I asked Jiung who just shook his head. I placed my card on the card reader. This was the least I could do to make Hanuel happy. I took the doughnut out the small fridge in front of the cashier and gave it to him. He munched on it.

"Why do you have marks on your wrists?" He asked as he looked at my wrists. "Oh...it nothing" I lied. He narrowed his eyes at me. "Sulli, who the fuck do you think your lying to?" He asked. I gasped and cover Haneul's ears.

Jiung just shook his head. "It wasn't that poor excuse of a mother right?" He asked. "No..." I trailed off. "Then?" He asked. "Look" I sighed. I began telling him everything with San. "You need to tell the police" he said.

"No, that fucker looks like he's in the mafia, bro none can stop him" I quickly said. "Then asked the mafia to get him" Jiung rolled his eyes. "What?" I asked.

"Yeah, only criminals know the minds of criminals" he said.

Jaehyun

"Any update on the drugs?" I asked into the phone. "No not yet sir, we don't know who has them" the guy said from the other end. "Okay" I said and hung up.

Whichever bastard stole my drugs knew what they were doing. I rubbed my temple. First the whole drama of Dream wanting to help that girl and now the drugs. I couldn't get a bit of peace. It was hard not to bring files or work home although we all had established that work belongs in the workplace.

"Jae, you big bitch, come check this out" Taeil screamed into my office. Calling your boss a big bitch? Sure. He was my older brother anyway. I stood up and walked to the hacking office. "Kim Sulli..." he said and pulled up her profile.

"She was never Kim Sulli. She's Lee Sulli"