P a r t 8

Sulli

I woke up in Yoona's room, looking around, it was quite the sight. Her bedroom walls were covered in art and pictures of me, her, Haneul and her family. "Thank God, you woke up" I heard from next to me. "You don't have to worry about Haneul, he's at my brother's place, he'll be here in a minute" she sighed after she saw my scared look. 

Thank God Haneul was okay, I didn't really care about anything else besides him and his safety and wellbeing. I still had that guy who was willing to marry me... Hearing the phone ring, Yoona went to get it while I sat up on the bed. 

How the fuck did I get here? Last thing I remember was fighting with all-too-good-looking people because they were being pushy of my bruises, and then I collapsed in someone's arms. Bulky but not too bulky arms because I could already imagine the amount of girls that would want to be crushed by them-

Okay bye.

Deep into my thoughts, I didn't realise that Yoona was trying to give me the phone will looking on the verge to cry. She handed me the phone only to realise that it was my bitch-ass of a mother who was on the other end.

Mom
Where the fuck are you, you whore? San came looking for you today at the apartment, saying that he wanted to take you out on a date. Stop being hard to get and come home, he's waiting and while your at it, fix up your clothing and make sure their aren't any marks from the men that you might've fucked with today, I don't want Mr Choi to think he's marrying a slut.

Anger rose in me. Who the fuck did she think she was to say shit like this when she was the one who always wanted me to be this 'slut' so that I could provide for them?

Sulli
That's it. I'm done with yours' and that bastard of a husband that you call a 'good father 'and I want you both to go to hell. You have abused both me and my brother for your own benefit. Call me again to ask for anything and I will personally escort you to your grave. If you go after any of my friends, I am not scared to send your own gang leaders after you, after all you must be well acquainted.

There was silence on the other line. Clearly shook by what I had just said, she was at a loss of words. I didn't know if I was being over-confident but I certainly didn't want to regret not saying all this earlier. Kiss my ass you putta.

Mom
Sulli, my daughter, we don't have to go this far-

Sulli
Shut up and fuck off and if I catch you anywhere near me, my friends or my brother, get ready to see the devil.

I hung up fuming. The hell was she to decide who I spent my life with, last time I checked she didn't even care if I came home from busy nights from the club all bruises up from fights with bastards.

As for San, or Mr Choi, he could shove this proposal up his ass. He could stay waiting and if he was a Mafia, he could end my mother and her dear hubby and I'd thank him. Anyways, I saw Yoona smiling at me before the door bell rang and soon after Haneul was in my arms, crying at my state.

Which was horrible to say the least. I had massive bruises that still hadn't subsided, my skin wasn't clear but that wasn't abnormal. My lips, cheekbones and forehead had cuts all over. My face was swollen, my eyes were baggy and there were incredibly dark circles under them. 

Not to even start on the damage that was done to my body. I would be lucky if I hadn't broken a bone or some shit but then again that hadn't happened over the years that this abuse had taken place so I knew it was anything that needed hospital treatment. 

I smiled at knowing that I didn't have to go back to that hellhole and instead could live in the comfort of my own home with my brother. Problem was, I didn't have a home nor the financial stability to get one. 

"Why are you smiling Noona?" Haneul asked through his tears. "We don't have to go back there again. We're going to live here... I hope" I looked at Yoona, whose eyes lit up as her mother came through the door. "Yes, little man, I was going to refuse to send you and your sister back there but clearly your sister took care of things and now you'll live here" she smiled and for once I felt the warmth of a mother.

Something my actual mother couldn't give me.

Haneul started jumping up and down before he gave Mrs Kim a hug. 

And now we have a family.

"Speaking of, my mom wants to cook you guys your favs for dinner and persists that you quit your jobs and instead focus on your studies so you can get a good job will high payment" Yoona looked at me. "But I can't just stay here and not contribute to paying bills, or rent and household expenses, I need to pull my weight to pay you back" I retorted.

Mr Kim came into the room, almost like he was listening to our conversation. "Don't worry dear, there will be time for that, right now, your education is important" he looked at me in a fatherly way. He looked at Haneul before smiling. "Now come buddy, let me show you your new room and let's talk about how you want to decorate it" he said ushering him and Yoona's brother, Jiung, out.

"Your room is also ready dear. I can't wait for you to make it your own" Mrs Kim said hastily. 

Jaehyun

"Honestly I don't think so" Mark glared at me. "Mark, we've been going in circles here, we're not doing it" I glared back. We currently we in a very big heated discussion whether or not to hunt down that girl, whose name I learnt was Sulli, her parents. 

"Mark, what are we even going to do once we find them, kill them? I don't think so. That's that girl's decision whether or not she wants her parents to become targets of NCT. In the meantime, just go and pray she's okay if you idiots are really that concerned" I said.

"Shouldn't you be too? This is unjust against innocent lives, her, her brother" Mark said. I sighed. He was in fact, correct. I should do something. But, for the first time, I was confused. It wasn't as simple as just killing her parents. I didn't even know if she even wanted them dead.

Like you never know she could be one of those who still cares about people who were mean to her. But yet again, that seemed unlikely.

"I don't know Mark. We can't just kill them. We need consent from the girl. That's how we have always killed" I sighed.