P a r t 7

Jaehyun

I saw the bruises on her face, even makeup couldn't hide it. I felt my hands form into fists as I couldn't contain my anger. "Welcome to The Cafe, my name is Sulli, what can I get you today?" she asked politely. 

"You can start by telling us who gave you those bruises" Mark questioned. Sulli looked taken back. "I don't think that your business-" She started before I boomed.

"Shut the fuck up and tell me who did that to you" I glared at her. "I'm not telling you" she narrowed her eyes at me before putting her hands on her hips. I turned back to Johnny. "Lock the door" I told him. He nodded and did so while also changing the sign from Open to Closed. When we turned back, Sulli had tears in her eyes, she kept on blinking and she started swaying. Shit, she was going to faint.

"Sulli..." her friend whispered as she made her way behind the counter. Sulli just coughed before blinking hardly and steadied herself. "I'm fine" she muttered as she same from behind the counter and tried to walk past me when I grabbed her arm, harshly.

Big mistake

She screamed in pain and tears started to pour down her face as she practically begged me to leave her. I pulled her closer and pulled up her sleeves to a cut, swollen and running up her arm. She tried to pull away, when she collapsed right in my bulky arms. 

I was beyond infuriated. I couldn't stand to see anyone abusing women. That's one shit that I hated and I murdered abusers even if they only raised their hands and not made any contact. The thought of hitting a child or women shouldn't come across the minds of anyone. And if it did. NCT would deal with it in the worst way possible.

"Who did this?" I questioned her friend. "Uhm...I-I can't tell you..." She muttered before going into the back of the cafe. Mark scoffed before walked after her. He grabbed her wrist and spinning her around before she was backed up against the counter. "We are asking you something, tell us" he stared at her.

She looked back at Sulli who was leaning against my chest while my arms were around her, supporting her weight, which she was very skinny and light. "Her parents...her parents did this to her" the girl said before she broke down crying.

I saw red.

Bloody red.

Being abused by family was a different pain than being abused by bullies, strangers etc. "She works 3 jobs to support her family so they don't get in trouble or end up in debt with their drugs. She's been trying to find an apartment for a while now so they can leave but none is willing to give affordable rent" Renjun said once him and Lucas looked up from their phones.

"How do you know?" Her friend looked up from the floor. "We have people" he said. "Half of this city works for us". I looked down her wounds, getting flashbacks from my own story.

Flashback

9 years ago

"Aera!" I screamed as I looked down at her bloody, bruised body. Cuts and wounds were everywhere and she was laying on the ground outside of our family home. Whatever family we had left anyways. "Jae..." she muttered and showed a weak smile as I picked her up. "Taeyong call an ambulance" I screamed.

He nodded before calling an ambulance, but it was too late. Aera already closed her eyes and her body fell limp in my arms. I let out a heart-wrenching scream as her heart stopped. Taeyong came behind me before hugging me tight. "Sorry bro" he whispered.

His sorry couldn't bring my baby sister back to me but I hugged him back anyways crying onto his shoulder, this guy was always there, he always was.

I pulled away before grabbing his gun that was in his hand. I had to finish those fuckers now. Entering the apartment, I found none inside, everything was gone, although everything was still here but family pictures, our parent's belongings were all gone and only our things remained.

Taeyong came rushing upstairs to find me, trying to find my parents. But they were long gone. I'll find them one day and that day I'll kill them.