P a r t 9

Sulli

I leaned over the counter as I was doing my science project. Fucking Physics, the other thing that sucks ass as much as Maths. None seemed to come to the café after the whole...NCT Mafia appearance, seemingly too scared but that was bullshit because where am I supposed to get money from?

Hearing the bell ring and the heavy footsteps, I already knew who was at the counter. "Can-" the voice started but I had already logged in the order. "A ice latte with extra crème and milk with a strawberry jam doughnut and a chocolate croissant?" I said. 

As to no surprise, I saw Mark and Jisung standing in front of me. "Take a seat, I'll bring it over" I gave a tired smile. I went back to the project, and for some reason nothing mattered anymore. 

But seriously, who the fuck is going to come up to you and ask you to calculate the velocity of a car?

"Order 127!" One of my co-workers yelled from the back. She gave me the food for Mark and Jisung as I walked over and gave it to them. "Hey, Sulli" Mark called. "I wanted to know, if you want your parents to be targets of NCT. Like we'll kill them if you allow us. I've been trying to convince Jaehyun to do it without your permission, but he isn't budging"  Mark said.

I look over to see Jisung cutely munching on the doughnut, oh how on earth did he get involved with them? Excuse me, was Mark bonkers?

I started at the table, debating with myself. I mean, I did tell my birth-giver to go to hell over the phone and I could bet my life I meant it, but...it seemed...odd, to know everything could be avenged. Just by a simple gunshot. I am assuming that I'd probably have to do something back for them but nothing made sense.

"Uhh...." I started. It was getting awkward. Until I remembered that, somethings didn't add up. I never met my real father and my mother never spoke about him. I was kunfused.com when she would dodge all topic about mine and Haneul's birth father.

Always some shit like 'your father left us for money' or 'you grandfather didn't approve of him'. Both of those things were a complete contrast but I can't really remember the last time I had a civil conversation with my mother, maybe the night before she got married to that bastard?

Then it clicked. "Can-can your gang find information about my father? I never met my birth-father and I don't even know if he's alive but I want to know so I can see whether or not he'll be willing to save me and my brother from her" I asked. Mark nodded.

"Of course, but do you give us permission to kill them?" he asked again. "Mark. Eat your food and come back in a weeks time" I rolled my eyes. He chuckled before nodding. Do I even want her dead? 

Mark

Yes, finally she agreed...no she didn't, at least not exactly. After a while of me, Jungwoo and Jisung arguing over this with Jaehyun, I would give anything for her to say yes. I was not about to take a L from Jaehyun. So now all I had to do was follow her request, and have Taeil find info of her birth father to see if he would support her and her brother.

"We're Back!!" I screamed walking into the mansion. "Oi shut up!" Johnny screamed as he was hunched over the snake tank, feeding Jason. "Your scaring my son" he huffed. I rolled my eyes before running to the tech office, seeing Taeil and Winwin discussing some reports.

"Bro, we've gotten a request from Sulli to track her mother and father down. The names are Kim Daejun and Kim Sooah" I said. They nodded and turned to their computers while I made my way to Jaehyun hyung's office. Although, he never did work there. I don't know what he didn't to be honest.

"HI!" I beamed as he looked over to me. "I spoke with Sulli, she says she doesn't know if she wants her parents to become targets of NCT at the moment but she wants us to track her father down" I took a seat in front of him as he gave he a confused look.

"I thought she was financially struggling? Where did she get the money to pay you?" he asked. Pay me? This was a favour to someone we saw struggling although we didn't want to make her feel weak by giving her everything to her face. She needed help, but her pride overcame here.

"She didn't. We're doing her a favour" I said. He looked up angry at me. "What do you mean?" Jaehyun said angrily. "Mark, we aren't a charity! We do not do things for free, nothing in life comes for free. She needs to pay 18,000,000 Won or stop the processing right now" he glared at me.

I knew we weren't a charity but everyone knew she wasn't able to afford to find her father herself, and neither did she have the funds to pay that amount of money. I understood that we were doing something very expensive for Sulli, for free but she didn't have to know that.

"Don't you see that she can't afford it! Oh my God, Jaehyun open your eyes. She needs all the help that she can get" I argued. "She can ask for it if she is that desperate" he huffed. I sighed. "You idiot, are you blind? She wants help and wants to be independent but she can't do any of that without finding someone she can trust?" I asked. In English too. Clearly Korean failed me when I try to convince Jaehyun of something.

He stared at me before looking away. Guess I hit a nerve. "Fine but, I'll ask her for anything in the future as she is now indebt to me. She'll have to do what I say" he said as I nodded.

WHAT WAS WRONG WITH ME. 

I dunno if I put her in more trouble or just saved her