4. Amuse me

Sofia Zanetti -  POV:

Sofia Zanetti - POV:

I was told to wait in the drawing room for Lorenzo so we could 'talk'. I found Sebastian in the drawing room, his legs propped up against the ottoman as he tapped away on his phone.

Maybe I should run away. But It was too late for that. If I had known whilst I was in Italy, I would have surely ran away. I could have disappeared to a small village. Maybe Portofino or even Umbria. I had enough money with me, clothes everything. It would've been perfect.

Well it was too late now.  I sighed.

Also running away here in New York it was impossible, they'd find me before I could even call an Uber.

"How did it go?" Sebastian mused, dropping his phone into his lap.

"How is papa so fine with getting me married to a man like him. I bet he's like fucked half of New Y-" I didn't even see his face but judging by the way he dressed, it screamed playboy, fuck boy, womaniser. The whole lot.

"Sofia" Sebastian said, cutting me off. His eyes travelled to the door. His expression dropped to a scowl.

I could almost feel his presence at the door.

"I'll let the two of you talk" Sebastian said getting up and walking out the door, leaving me alone with no other than Lorenzo Russo.

"I have nothing to say" I said as Lorenzo shut the door behind him, I could feel his eyes graze over my body, before he stalked towards the wall, leaning against it.

I decided to look up. My eyes fell on his face and I sucked in a breath.

A structured face, beard trimmed perfectly, dark hazel eyes hidden behind long dark lashes, tanned skin, and a scar branding down the right side of his face, from the top of his eyebrow, missing his eye and down his cheek. Like scar. From The Lion King.

He definitely looked like he has fucked half of New York.

"I don't have time for whatever you are playing at. you've wasted enough of both mine and my fathers time." he said with a snarl. His voice was deep and sinister. Pure venom dripped off his words. i tried my utmost best to not clench my jaw to show his words caused a rise within me.

"If me being late annoys you, you either deal with it or go cancel this arrangement" I replied with a calm tone even though i was boiling with anger inside.

"Now why would I cancel this arrangement?" his eyes darkened over me.

"I don't see why you would do this to yourself" the corner of his lips tugged up ever so slightly.

"I have my reasons" he replied in his deep voice, his eyes dragging across my body once again in the most sinful way possible.

"Well to me it seems like you don't want this and neither do I. So why accept something you don't want" I questioned. He raised an eyebrow, moving a step forward to me.