10. Green Lingerie

Please vote and comment x Also His and Her POV in this chapter 😈

Sofia Zanetti - POV

I stepped out the shower, my hair still partially wet and a robe hanging off my shoulders.

I froze in my steps, dropping the hand which was brushing through my hair as my eyes fell on the body which laid across my bed.

Lorenzo fucking Russo.

"What the hell are you doing here" I yelled, tugging my robe closer around my body. He looked up at me, his eyes grazing over my body, slowly dragging from the dip of my breast then back up to my flushed face.

What the hell was he doing here?!

I couldn't help but check him out for a quick second. His long legs stretched out, making my queen sized bed look like a toddlers bed. He wore a two piece dark blue suit, with a crisp white shirt which held not a single crease or imperfection. Some ink work seeped in at the collar of his shirt. It looked like a lightening bolt and I was sure it reached further down his arm. His hair looked really good today. Maybe it was because it seemed like he didn't put much effort in it today. It was slightly messy, like he hadn't let it to dry properly this morning.

"I had some business to discuss with your father" he replied, I watched as he held my phone in his left hand, which I was guessing was locked, and a packet of candy which I had by my dresser. I glared at him, keeping my distance.

"I'm not my father so leave." He ignored me, I watched as he plopped the sugary sweet into his mouth before throwing the now empty packet onto the nightstand.

"Do you know how much sugar is in these things" he said, lifting up the empty packet.

"Why did you eat the entire packet then" I retorted.

I frowned as I realised he was indeed scrolling through my phone.

How the hell!?

I stalked towards him, trying to grab my phone from him.

"Give it back right now!" He just stared up at me, with an amused expression.

"You have a really interesting camera roll" he let out a noise of amusement, as he stared at the screen away from my arms reach. My eyes widened as he had said that.

I'm going to fucking kill him.

"How did yo-give it back right now!" I said, my cheeks were most likely bright red as I realised what he meant. That fucker!