8. Pink

Sofia Zanetti - POV

Sofia Zanetti - POV

(Lorenzo's POV in the next chapter 😈)

I looked out the window as we arrived at The Kings Nightclub, it's lights illuminated the whole street. This chain was downtown so it wasn't always packed, but there was still a line of people waiting to enter. But it was also a Friday night which made sense on why it was so busy.

King was owned by Santino, not only was it a well known club but also was the hotspot for the men in this family. Two floors were specifically for the club whilst the basement was for meetings and illegal games. The top floor was the private floor with bars and private rooms, for guests and family.

I stepped out the Range Rover, the cold New York air brushing against my exposed skin. I shuddered at the feeling as I walked through the back of the club, arms linked with Carina.

Carina Bianchi, my first cousin and also my best friend. We grew up together, did everything together.

Carina was the daughter of my late uncle, Franco who died a few years back after complications in a drug ring. Carina had long blonde hair, which was always curled. Tanned skin and dark brown eyes.

We were opposites in the way we looked and dressed. She only ever dressed pinks or purple and sometimes white, wore only Jimmy Choo's on her feet and pink always stained her lips and cheeks. She was a barbie.

"Im so getting drunk tonight!" Carina screamed as we entered the club through the back entrance, the staple smell of cigars and strong alcohol filled my nose.

We made our way to the elevator, our chaperone of the night, Sebastian had disappeared for whatever reason.

"You best not leave me again for 6 months. Do you know how bored I was" she complained once again.

I still had to tell her the news.

I bit down on my lip, I could tell she could read the expression off my face. She frowned at me.

"Don't tell me you're going back to Italy?!" I shook my head, sighing.

It's best to tell her know than delay it. And I doubt she knew.

"I'm getting married Rina." I watched as her expression dropped.

"What?!" I nodded. "Why am I only hearing about this now!"

"I only found out the day I came back." We stepped out the elevator, instead of heading to the floors, she pulled me to a private room. We entered a dark room, filled with red suede sofas.

"What are we doing here?"

"You're telling me everything because what the fuck! Who is the guy?"

"Enzo Russo" she shoved me hard, her eyes wide. Something this girl always did was always either hit or shove whenever she was excited or shocked. I think I'm used to it by now.