𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲||𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐥

A/N: long chapter ahead so grab yo snacks and enjoy👍 follow my tiktok (xrk07x) for more amara and xavier content 🙄🙄🙄

-smut for all u horny fucks-

The next morning I woke up before Xavier to grab him food and pills since he'll most likely have a hang over

The next morning I woke up before Xavier to grab him food and pills since he'll most likely have a hang over. Tonight is the mafia ball so I honestly don't know how he'll keep himself together after last night. Such an idiot. Pietro said he needed to talk to Xavier about a few arrangements before the ball so I said to speak to him later. I don't want him stressing himself out already.

After grabbing his coffee and toast from the kitchen I made my way back to our room. The house is quiet so you could hear my footsteps echo throughout the halls. Opening the bedroom door, I saw Xavier still asleep on his stomach snoring quietly. I walked over to him and set his food down on the nightstand beside the bed.

I sat beside him on the bed, gently trailing my fingers through his soft curls earning a soft sigh from him, "Zay?" I whispered into his ear, placing light kisses on the side of his face. "Mm." He hummed, still asleep.

"Wake up pretty boy." Of course he didn't listen so I tried to wake him up with a new approach.

He groaned into the pillow when I carefully lowered myself onto him so I was sitting on his lower back. I brought my hands to his broad showers and my God was he tense.

Digging my thumbs into his shoulder blades, I realised some of the tension was being released so I continued, making sure to be gentle on his scars. He doesn't deserve those.

He let out a satisfied sigh when I used the back of my palms on his shoulders so I continued doing that.

"Fuck," He breathed out, clutching the sides of the pillow, "Just like that."

I leaned over, placing my hands on his lower back to stabilise myself as I kissed behind his ear, slowly moving down to his neck. His breathing picked up when I began sucking on his neck, leaving red marks on the places my lips touched.

One of my hands trailed down to the waistband of his grey sweatpants as I continued kissing his neck.

"Amara," He groaned when my hands slipped into his boxers to teasingly run my fingers along the tip of his dick. I bit onto his earlobe, tugging it gently between my teeth as I moved my hands slowly up and down his length.

"What baby?" I whispered into his ear as he let out a low groan when I circled my thumb over the tip of his dick. I repeatedly moved my hand up and down his dick, my speed increasing with each stroke, "Shit," Xavier turned to his side, hooking an arm around my waist to pin me under him causing me to  gasp as our heated gazes met each others, "I'm gonna fuckin' ruin you." He rasped, leaning down to place a rough kiss on my lips. My hands immediately went up to his hair, tugging it slightly as a groan left  the back of his throat.