25: Chaos Rising

y/n POV

I walk behind Scott and Stiles do this high school party of an old friend of Stiles. Stiles is trigged as usual and Scott is moody his new favorite phase. 

"I didn't give a look" Scott whines. 

"There was a distint look Scott" Stiles says. 

"What look" Scott says. 

"A look that says the last thing you feel like doing right now is going to a party" Stiles says. 

"It's not that it's just it feels weird going to a different  high school party" Scott says. I roll my eyes at him. We all know he is sulking over Allison. But I have to agree it is weird, we don't usually do this stuff. 

"It is a little weird Stiles we don't know anyone" I say. 

"What uh omg just one drink you guys, all right? You'll be fine, I went to nursery school with this girl okay, she promised to introduce us to all of her friends so tonight no Allison, No Lydia, and No Isaac" he says. 

"I told you not to mention him" I say. 

"Tonight-" Stiles says pointing at my face ignoring me. 

"We are moving on" Stiles says. 

"You're right" Scott says. 

"No he's not" I say. 

"Damn right i'm right" Stiles says. I shake my head. 

"Moving on" Scott says. 

"Onward and upward" Stiles says. 

"Let's do this" Scott says. 

"That's what i'm talking about" Stiles says. They high five.

"No look me" Stiles says. 

"Okay" Scott says. They both then look at me. 

"Come on y/n" Stiles says. I look at Scott, he nods at me. I saw the look in his eyes, we both are going through heart breaks, him more than me but all that matters is that we have been there for each other. Over the summer when I wasn't with Lydia or Allison, I was with Scott. We really needed each other. I never really felt all that comfortable going to Allison or Lydia when I was about to break down, they only saw the angry, revenge side of me. Scott saw the weak, fragile side of me. 

"Fine" I say finally agreeing. Once Stiles turned his back to us, Scott grabbed my hand squeezing it before smiling at me. He lets go catching up with Stiles. I hear them talking about breath. We walk in and this blonde girl calls Stiles name. She was goregous. 

"Hey" Stiles says smiling at her. 

"There's the birthday gi-" Stiles says before she kisses him? I was frozen. I didn't know how to react. 

"I'm so glad that you could make it" She says. 

"Me too" Stiles says. 

"Come downstairs with me and help me pick out a bottle of wine" She says dragging him with her. Scott then looked shocked, he walks over to her friend. 

"Hey" he says, she looks him up and down before walking away. I laugh a little at his rejection. 

"I'm going to get a drink" I say before walking off. I look around, so many people I didn't know. I went back with two drinks in hand, one for me and one for Scott. But he was gone? 

"Scott?" I ask. I walked around the house, I couldn't find Stiles or Scott. 

"He did not just seriously ditch me" I say. I throw out his drink and slowly drink mine. All the sudden I see the basement door open. Stiles walks out holding Heather's shoe. I walk over to him.