19: Raving

Y/N POV

Stiles invited me to eat with him and his dad since my parents just left the other day. He didn't want me to be alone and plus his dad really likes me so he doesn't care if i'm around or not. Stiles and I came back with the food. 

"Oh what the hell is this" His dad says after taking a bite of his food.

"Veggie burger" Stiles says. 

"Stiles, I asked for a hamburger" Mr.Stilinski says.

"Well veggie is healthier, were being healthy" Stiles says. I find it really cute how caring he is for his dad. 

"Oh hell why are you trying to ruin my life" Mr.Stilinski says. I laugh a little.

"I'm trying to extend your life okay, could you just eat it please" Stiles says.

"Don't tell me you agree with him" Mr.Stilinski says

"I don't pick sides" I say taking a bite of my carrot. Mr.Stilinski smiles and laughs a little.

"Tell me what you found" Stiles says.

"No, i'm not sharing confidential police work with two teenagers" Mr.Stilinski says. 

"Is that is on the board behind you" Stiles says. 

"Don't look at that" Mr.Stilinski says. I see Stiles moving around trying to see all of it. Him and his dad go back and forth before Mr.Stilinski finally says he will share what he found with us. 

"The mechanic, and the couple who were murdered all had something in common" Mr.Stilinski says. Stiles was on the edge of his seat it was funny.

"All three of them?" He asks.

"Yeah, you know what I always say, one's an incident, two's  a coincidence-"Mr.Stilinski says.

"Three's a pattern" Stiles and I say at the same time. 

"The mechanic, the husband, and the wife all the same age all 24" Mr.Stilisnki says.

"What about Issac's dad, he's nowhere near 24" I ask. 

"Which made me think, A Mr.Lahey's murder is unrelated or B the ages were a coincidence until I found this which would be C" Mr.Stilinski says getting up and grabbing a book and handing it to Stiles. I lean closer to Stiles to see it.

"Did you know Issac Lahey had an older brother named Cameron?" Mr.Stilisnki says.

"Died in combat" Stiles read.

"But if he were alive today, take one guess on how old he would be" Mr.Stilinski says.

"24" Stiles says. I sit back and eat as Stiles and his dad stare at the board. I watch as they then grab files and a yearbook.

"Okay this is it Class of 2006, they all went to beacon hills" Stiles says. I grab the file out of his hand and looked at it.

"Including Issac's brother" Mr.Stilinski says.

"What if they all knew each other, two of them were married maybe they all just hung out" I say looking through the file. 

"They could have had classes together, they could have-" Mr.Stilinski says before pausing.

"What?" Stiles asks.

"Same teacher" Mr.Stilinski says. I get up and stand next to Stiles as Mr.Stilinski points the file at us.

"Harris" Stiles says. 

"They were all in his class" I ask.

"All four, i don't how Mr.Lahey fits in but this kid this is definitely a pattern" Mr.Stilinski says.