16: Venomous

Y/N POV

I come walking into class and see Scott and Stiles staring at someone. 

"Who are you staring at" I say.

"Isaac" Scott says. I sit down next to Stiles.

"He's allowed to go to school now?" I ask.

"Yeah, he's no longer a suspect to his dad's murder" Stiles says. I smile a little. Issac is hot, maybe this is my way to get over Stiles. Class went by fast.

"I looked up the kanima online and the only thing I found was it's a werejaguar from south america that goes after murders" Stiles says.

"That thing was not a jaguar" I say.

"Yeah, and i'm not exactly a murder" Stiles says. 

"Yeah but you did see it kill someone which is why it probably tried to kill you, and it's still trying to kill you and won't stop until your dead" Scott says.

"You know sometimes I begin to question this friendship" Stiles says as they walk into the next class. I start walking down the hall to my class.

"Hey" Isaac says swinging an arm around my shoulder.

"What do you want me to tell Scott" I sigh. 

"Nothing sweetheart just wanted to walk to class with you" He says. I raise an eyebrow at him. 

"First off don't call me sweetheart and second do you even know my name" I say.

"It's y/n l/n" He says. I smile only to stop myself. 

"I could hear your heart skip a beat" He whispers in my ear before walking off. I shake off what just happened and walked into my next class. That class went by very quick. All I could think about was Isaac This is probably the game he is playing to get closer to Scott, so i'm going to play a little game with him. My next class was chemistry with the guys. I am deciding not to tell them what happened with Issac in the hall. I see them standing in the front of the classroom. 

"Hey guys what's-" I was saying before they then rushed to sit next to Lydia. I look at them confused. 

"Okay then" I whisper to myself before sitting down by myself. Allison sits next to me. 

"Do you know-" I was staring to say before she looked away. I sigh. It's probably just a plan. Don't get upset over it. The teacher Mr.Harris then tells us that we are going to do a round of stations in groups. I feel someone sit next to me. It was Isaac.

"Hey" He says.

"Hey" I say. I didn't mean to but I sounded sad when I said that. I went to pour the chemicals into the glass. Issac grabs my hand to stop me. 

"What's the problem sweetheart" He says grabbing my chin and turning my face towards his. 

"Nothing and I told you not to call me that" I say pushing his hand off of my chin. 

"Your lying" He says bringing us closer together. 

"Why do you care" I say moving away from him. 

"A pretty girl like you shouldn't be sad" he says. I look into his eyes. I can't tell if he's being truthful but I'm not going to fall for it. 

"Come on y/n you can tell me" he says going to grab my hand. I move my hand away from his. The teacher than rings the bell and he moves seats. I ignore the random person that just sat down next to me. I look up to see Isaac and Stiles sitting together. I soon see them look back at me. I give a slight wave and an awkward smile. I had no clue what they were saying but let me tell you Stiles' face looked shook. Issac had a smirk on his face. The bell rings again and I look down to see a crystal in the glass. I did it correctly.