18: Restraint

Y/N POV

I'm going to ignore them. They don't deserve my attention. Especially Stiles. I hate him. I hate him. I walked into the library to grab some books for my research. I walked to the section I needed to go and I see Allison.

"Y/n-" Allison says. I go to turn out of the aisle of books but she grabs my wrist and pulls me over by her.

"Are you okay? How did you get home last night? How long were you out in the woods?" She asks.

"Physically I'm fine, but i'm mad at you and the guys" I say. 

"We were going to come back but Jackson showed up at the station and his lawyer dad-" Stiles was saying.

"You could have told me that you were coming back or at least taken me home, I had to have Derek help me" I say.

"Derek helped you?" Scott says.

"Yes, Isaac took me home" I said.

"Isaac" Allison says. I nod. 

"They care about me unlike you guys" I say before walking off.

"Y/n" Scott grabs me.

"Your not going to ask Derek to turn you right?" Scott says.

"Maybe I will ask him, thanks for the idea Scotty" I say before walking off. No way in hell am I becoming a werewolf. I am not made for that kind of stuff. I walked out of the library without the books I need and i'm pissed off.

"Hey sweetheart" Isaac says wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

"Hi" I say still sounding pissed off.

"You let me calm you sweetheart" He says smirking. 

"Shut up" I say. 

"What's with the attitude" he asks

"Scott, Stiles, Allison" I say grinding my teeth together. 

"Oh yeah they are really shitty friends" Issac says.

"You don't know them" I say pushing his arm off me. 

"I'll see you later" he smirks. 

"Bye Isaac" i say waving at him. I keep walking down the hallway until I see Stiles. I quickly look down at my phone to pretend I didn't see him. I saw him turn around and grab my arm. 

"Stiles stop it" I say. 

"We need you y/n I am so sorry for being a shitty friend but we need you" Stiles says. He gives me puppy dog eyes. I glare at him but he kept begging and I couldn't help but smile. 

"I hate when you do that! You know I can't say no" I say looking away from him. He drags me with him to follow Erica.

"What do you want" Erica says.

"Tell me how Jackson's real parents died" Stiles says. Jackson is adoptoed?

"Tell me why you want to know so bad" Erica says. Stiles went silent.

"Oh my god, it's him" Erica says.

"It's Jackson" Erica says.

"Jackson is what" Stiles freaks before Erica runs off. 

"You can't tell Derek there is a lot you don't know about" Stiles says to Erica as we follow her. 

"Just because you got the alpha bite makeover doesn't give you a license to go around destroying people" Stiles says.

"Why not that's all everybody used to do to me, I used to have the worst crush in the world on you, yeah you Stiles and you never once noticed me, exactly how your not noticing me right now" Erica says. I look at Stiles he looked a little upset and shocked at the same time. But then I realize he isn't upset he's confused and looking at something. I follow where he's looking to see water coming out of the boys locker room. All of the sudden Scott and Jackson fall out of the locker room fighting. Erica goes to grab Jackson off of Scott.