30: Currents

I showed up at the hosptial with Stiles and his dad. There was a car that crahsed but nobody was in it. But Scott was involved and said we had to get here fast.

"Hang on, hang on. They were both in the car?" Mr.Stilinski asks. 

"No, dad, they're trying to tell you that it was two separate kidnappings, okay? Two doctors, both gone" Stiles says. 

"So whose car is this?" Mr. Stilinski asks. 

"Dr. Hilyard, the on-call doctor. The E.R. attending is the one that never made it in" Melissa says. 

"Let me just focus on getting your story first, all right?" Mr.Stilinski says. 

"Yeah" Melissa agrees. 

"Guys, give us a second" Mr.Stilinski says. Scott, Stiles, and I walk to the side. 

"These are definitely sacrifices, right?" I ask. 

"Yeah, it's the one Deaton mentioned, Healers" Stiles says. 

"What about Danny? He threw up mistletoe. That's not a coincidence, and if he hadn't been with Ethan, he probably would've died. Danny's not a healer" Scott says. Stiles shakes his head confused but then pops up when he sees his dad on the phone. 

"Can you hear that?" Stiles asks Scott. 

"They found a body" Scott says listening to Mr.Stilinski on the phone. 

-

-

-

"Good morning. As you all know, Mr. Harris is still missing... I mean, sick. Anyway, I'm filling in while we all hope and pray for a more qualified substitute to take my place. Okay, so let's get started, shall we?" Ms. Blake says in our Chemistry class. 

"Hey, my dad said that the E.R. attending wasn't strangled but did die from asphyxiation. They just don't know how" Stiles says. 

"Do you think the on-call doctor could still be alive?" Scott says. 

"I don't know... But, Scott, there's got to be at least 20 other doctors in that hospital... at least, you know? Any one of them could be next" Stiles says. I sigh. Scott's phone starts to buzz.

"Hey, doc. Sorry, I'm in class right now. Can I call you back later?" Scott says. 

"Doc, doc, doc, doc? What's happening?" Scott says panicked. 

"Scott what happened?" I ask as he sits up looking shocked.

"It's Deaton, I need to go" Scott says getting up and rushing out. 

"I need to call my dad" Stiles says. I nod agreeing with him. 

-

-

-

Stiles and I met Scott at the vet's office ater he called. 

"All right, we're doing everything we can. Right now, the best thing you can do is go back to school" Mr.Stilinski says to Scott putting a hand on his shoulder. He looks at me and Stiles and then walks towards a closet. We quickly follow behind him. 

"We have to tell him" Scott says. 

"You mean, like, tell him, tell him, or tell him something else that isn't telling him what I think you want to tell him?" Stiles says. 

"You know what he means" I sigh. I think we should but Stiles won't ever tell him. 

"You remember how your mom reacted? She didn't look you in the eye for, like, a week" Stiles says.