8: Lunatic

Y/N POV

My parents are coming home tonight. I cooked dinner, Salmon, rice, and green beans. I even set the table that hasn't been set in weeks. I set up two wine glasses full of red wine and then filled mine half wine, half cranberry juice. I set out the plates ready with food on them to be served to my parents. Soon I hear a door open. I walk over to see them, they were half asleep. They ignored me and walked right upstairs. 

"Mom? Dad?" I ask as they walk up the stairs.

"Huh?" Mom says wiping her eyes.

"Nothing, goodnight love you" I say. My mom waves me off and walks upstairs.

"Night" My dad says. They left all their stuff downstairs too. I look over at my plates of food.

"This can't go to waste" I say grabbing it. I quickly chow down one plate while watching youtube. Then the second plate, then the third. I chugged down all three glasses. I looked at the set table. I threw the table cloth down making everything break. I didn't even hear moving upstairs. They were dead asleep. I really wish I had Stiles or Scott to run to. But they were getting drunk in the woods to help Scott get over Allison. Allison. 

"Allison" I say grabbing the wine bottle and chug half it down. I was buzzed, I walked into my kitchen and grabbed some vodka, I took a sip before coughing and then hopped into my parents new car, you know what's funny I don't have my drivers license. I turn up the music really loud as I pull out of the driveway. Things were kinda blurry but I drove to Allison's house. I was sipping the wine as I was driving but soon I pulled up and had finished it all.  I walk up to the door and knock. It was like 9 at night.

"Hello?" A man answers the door.

"Is Allison here" I ask. He nods letting me in before calling Allison.

"Heyy bestie" I say walking over to her. She looked confused. 

"I want her out of the house by 11" Her dad says. I wave bye as he walks away.

"What are you doing here?" She asks helping me up the stairs but I run down them and into the kitchen. 

"Y/n?" Allison runs after me. I grab a bottle of tequila and start to drink from the bottle. 

"Y/n what the hell" Allison says taking the bottle from me. I cough a little.

"That burned" I laughing. I have never really drank this much so I didn't have tolerance for it. 

"Why are you drinking so much" She asks sitting me down. 

"My parents suck" I sigh playing with a strand of hair. 

"They have been gone for what 3 weeks, they come home ignore me and go to bed" I say grabbing a bottle of vodka and start to drink from it. Allison once again takes it from me. 

"That's not all, I texted them before they got on the plane I would have dinner ready at home" I say. I start to get angry. 

"They didn't even say I love you back to me" I say. I then storm out the room grabbing my keys

"I can't let you drive home, you could hurt someone or worse hurt your self" Allison says grabbing my arm.

"Honestly I would rather die than be stuck having terrible parents, people who beat me up at school, Stiles and his dumbass crush on Lydia, and my dumbass self who fell in love with him" I yell. I was pissed off. 

"I know we don't know each other very well but, it is going to hurt you really bad if you go onto that road and get hit, it's going to hurt all of us really bad" Allison says. I push her down and run out the door. I run right past my car and into the woods. I stand there out of breath. I throw up.