7: Night School

Y/N POV

"Lock it" Scott yells.

"Does it look like I have a key" Stiles says. I was scared out of my mind. 

"Grab something" Scott yells. 

"What" I say.

"Anything" Scott says. Stiles then stands up and stares out the window. 

"No" I hear Scott say. I stand up and connect the dots, Stiles is going to go out there and grab the tool to close the door.

"Yes" Stiles says.

"Please no" I say tears about to leave my eyes. Stiles then quickly slips out the door, He pauses and then moves to grab it. I see the giant wolf.

"Come back" Scott and I yell banging on the door as it charges at him. Stiles quickly come back inside and puts the tool on the door to keep it shut. I jump into his arms. 

"I hate you" I say as a couple tears come out of my eyes.

"Love you too" Stiles says keeping me close to him in the hug. We all move closer to the door, I still feel Stiles' arm wrapped around my waist. 

"Where is it" I say freaking out. 

"where'd it go" Stiles says. I turn on the flashlight and put it up to the window. We back away from the door. 

"That won't hold will it" Scott says. My breathing starts to quicken a little.

"Probably not" Stiles says. We hear howling and start running. We go into a classroom. The guys start to move the desk. I zoned out thinking about how my final moments are going to be me single and a virgin. 

"Y/n?" Stiles says grabbing my hands. I take a deep breath out. We then walk over by the window. 

"They don't open, the school's climate controlled" I say as the boys try to open the windows. 

"Then we break it" Scott says.

"That will make more noise and make it easier to find us" Stiles says.

"Then we run really fast" Scott says. I'm not a very good runner. I'm so going to die. 

"Stiles what's wrong with the hood of your jeep?" Scott asks. I look to see it bent. Oh shit.

"Nothing" Stiles says. He stands behind me looking at his jeep.

"It's bent" I say.

"It can't be" Stiles says. Then something flies through the window. I scream. and fall down to the ground. We look over to see a car battery on the ground. I start breathing really heavy. 

"That's my battery" Stiles says about to get up. Scott grabs him.

"No" Scott says.

"We have to move" Stiles says.

"He could be right outside" Scott says. I couldn't say anything I was so scared. 

"He is right outside" Stiles says pointing to the battery.

"Let me just take a look" Scott says. 

"Anything?" I weakly say.

"No" Scott says.

"Move now?" Stiles says.

"Move now" Scott says. We get and walk out of the classroom, I felt like my legs were shaking. 

"This way" Scott says.

"No!" Stiles says.

"Somewhere without windows" Stiles says.