15: Abomination

Y/N POV

I was walking over to Stiles' house because I forgot my chemistry notes there. I see his dad rushing out of the house.

"Mr.Stilinski? Is everything alright? Where is Stiles?" I ask.

"Get in the car" He tells me. I do as told and he tells me something happened with Stiles at the auto shop. We pulled up and I quickly ran out of the car and over to the ambulance. 

"What are you doing here" Stiles says as soon as he sees me.

"That doesn't matter, are you okay?" I say hugging him. 

"I'm fine" He says smiling at me.

"Your dad told me something happened"  I say.

"Y/n I have to ask him some questions, you can stay if you like" Mr.Stilinski says. I sit next to Stiles and nod over to Mr.Stilinski to start. I zone out looking down at my hand. 

"Can I go now" Stiles says. I look up. 

"Yeah fine, but not in your Jeep, were going to have to impound it" Mr.Stilinski says.

"Wait what" Stiles says.

"Sorry kid, evidence" Mr.Stilinski says. 

"See you at home" He says.

"Can you at least make sure they wash it" Stiles sighs. 

"Aww it's alright Stiles" I say.

"I know you want to laugh" He says.

"No, maybe a little" I say smiling.

"I hate you" He says.

"Love ya too" I say kissing him on the cheek before hoping off the ambulance. Stiles does the same. I call Scott to come pick us up.

"You okay?" Scott says as Stiles and I get in the car.

"Yeah, you were right, it's not like you" Stiles says. I could tell he was a little shaken up.  

"What is not like Scott?" I ask.

"This creature, it's eyes were almost reptilian but there was something about em" Stiles says.

"What do you mean?" Scott asks.

"You know when you see like a friend in a Halloween mask but all you could actually see was there eyes you feel like you know them but you can't just figure out who it is" Stiles says. 

"Are you saying you know who it is?" Scott says. 

"No but I think it knew me" Stiles says. Scott then drives us to Stiles' place. 

"I can stay here alone y/n" He says as we get out of the car.

"That thing could be going after you, I don't feel like leaving you at home alone" I say.

"My dad will be back in a little while, you can go home" Stiles says.

"No, i'm not leaving" I say walking into his house. I hear him following behind me. 

"You care about me way too much" Stiles says.

"I'm your best friend of course I care about you" I say grabbing a water bottle. Stiles walks upstairs.

"I'm going to change" He yells. I sit down at the table. Maybe I need to back up a little bit. Things have gone back to normal with the two of us after homecoming but I still feel like he knows I like him. 

"Are you going to sit here all night or are you coming to bed" Stiles asks.

"I'll be up in a sec" I say. He hands me a pair of shorts I left here.