11: Code Breaker

Y/n POV

As I started to walk out the school I hear someone yelling 'help me'. I see Jackson running with Lydia's body in his hands. People were screaming. I call 911 with shaking hands. The blood reminds me of the night we were locked in the school. That night tramatized me. Soon an ambulance came and picked her up and took me with her. They saw I had injuries and wanted to clean them up. When we got to the hospital they cleaned me up and released me. I sat in the waiting room. I see Sheriff Stilinski talking to Jackson. Soon he came by me.

"I need you to find my son, call him" He says. I nod taking out my phone.

"What happened to you?" Sheriff Stilinski asks.

"I fell" I say looking my broken wrist and bruises. I call Stiles but he wasn't picking up. 

"I'm sorry Mr.Stilinski he's not picking up" I say

"Damn it" Mr.Stilinski says before walking away. I kept texting and texting Stiles about Lydia and that she's in the hospital hoping that would be the one thing to get him here. He wasn't answering. I watch as Allison walks over to wear Lydia is. She stares into the window. I kept calling her name but she ignored me and walked out. I was starting to doze off then I see Stiles come running through the elevator. I was going to go up to him but his dad stopped him. I could tell there conversation was tense and it probably wasn't good for me to get involved. I see the conversation get less tense after they looked at Lydia. I stood up wincing. My ankles were killing me. Peter really gripped my ankels hard. 

"She lost a lot of blood but there's something else going on with her" Mr.Stilinski says. I stand next to Stiles.

"What do you mean" He says. I could see the distress in his face. 

"The doctors are saying it's like she's having a allergic reaction, her body keeps going into shock" Mr.Stilinski says. What is happening to her? Did she get bit by a wolf and is changing? Stiles was starting to look more distressed.

"Did you see anything Stiles? Do you have any idea who or what attacked her?" He asks. Stiles was silent and tense. I grab his hand and he relaxes.

"No, no I have no idea" Stiles says. 

"What about Scott?" Mr.Stilinski asks.

"What about him?" I ask.

"What do you mean?" Stiles asks. 

"Did he see anything" Mr.Stilinski says.

"Is he not here?" Stiles says. Mr.Stilinski and I were both confused. Stiles nudges me towards Jackson. I walk leaving Stiles and his dad to talk.

"What's going on" Jackson whispers now a little more sober.

"Scott's not here, why is he supposed to be here" I ask.

"Why don't you know?" Jackson asks.

"Let me see, Peter attacked me Stiles left me with broken wrist to find Lydia who is in love with you and not him" I say. I was starting to get a little mad. 

"Calm down it's not that deep" He scoffs. 

"Just tell me about Scott" I say. 

"Well-" He was going to say before he runs after Stiles. I follow after him.

"Hey where are you going?" Jackson says.

"To find Scott" Stiles says. I was following behind them but I was pretty slow thanks to my heels. I take them off and jog up to them. 

"Stiles! You don't even have a car" I say walking next to him. 

"I'm aware of that thank you" Stiles says.

"Here, I'll drive" Jackson says grabbing Stiles' shoulder. Stiles whips his hand off his shoulder.

"Just because you feel guilty all the sudden doesn't make it okay, half of this is still your fault" Stiles says. 

"Look I still have a car, you don't do you want my help or not?" Jackson asks. I look up at Stiles waiting for an answer. 

"Alright, did you bring the Porsche?" Stiles says. I hold in a smile. Stiles loves that Porsche for some odd reason. 

"Yeah" Jackson says.

"Good I'll drive" Stiles says grabbing the keys. We turn to leave but Mr.Argent was standing right there.

"Boys, and girl" He says.

"I was wondering if you can tell me where Scott McCall is" Mr.Argent says.

"Scott McCall" Stiles says.

"We haven't seen him since the dance" I say stuttering. Shit. I take a deep breath.

"Now if you will let us go" I say grabbing Stiles' hand to leave. A man grabs me. 

"Let go of me" I yell, I tried to hit him but it hurt too bad. 

"Looks like were going to have to do this the hard way" Mr.Argent says. The other man throws the two boys into the room and the man holding me does the same. I watch as Mr.Argent locks the door.

"Let's try this again, Where is Scott McCall" Mr.Argent says. He then grabs Stiles by the shirt and throws him against a wall. He starts to ask him some questions and telling him a story as a man holds me back. I still had my heels in my hand. I use it to stab the man holding me in the arm. I hit the other one holding Jackson. I went to hit Mr.Argent but he grabs the shoes and throws them across the room.

"Your friends with my daughter right" He asks getting close to me. I nod feeling a little threatened. He grabs my wrists. I wince in pain as he squeezes my broken wrist. 

"Tell me has he ever tried to kill you on a full moon" He says.

"Yes, Stiles and I had to handcuff him to a heater" I say in pain.

"Let her go" Stiles says. I could tell the men where holding the guys. Those heels did me no good. 

"Would you have rather us lock him in a basement and burn him" I say. Mr.Argent lets go of me and seems to be very mad.

"I hate rumors, sorry to break it to you but we didn't do that" He says.

"Oh right you guys have a code that you never break" Stiles says. Mr.Argent walks over to him. I feel a man come up and grab me. Stiles and Mr.Argent start talking again. I tried to plan a way out but my wrist hurt so bad I don't know how much I could do. Mr.Agent then takes his men and leaves. Stiles comes up to me.

"Come one let's go" He says wrapping an arm around my waist. We all head into Jackson's car. I was in the passengers seat cause I called it. We sped through the woods going to Derek's place. Most likely they were there. We pull up and see the alpha. Before we left to go to he woods we made a pit stop and made those self igniting things Lydia makes. We drive to Derek's house in the woods. We see that ugly devil werewolf. Peter. We get out of the car and Stiles throws it at but it caught it. 

"Oh damn" Stiles says. I watch as Allison shoots a bow and arrow at the mixture making it blow up. Jackson throws his at it. 

"Go to hell" I yell before I throw mine at it. We watch as it burns and turns back to human. It was kinda nasty to look at. But we did it. I look over at Stiles. He gives me a slight smile. I then walk over to him and hug him. We watch as Derek was about to kill him for good but if Scott kills him he will get the cure and won't be a werewolf anymore. But Derek does it anyways. We got back into the car and drove me home. Stiles stepped out of the car to walks me to the door.

"Are you going to be okay" He asks me.

"Yeah, my parents won't even notice to be honest" I say. He sighs before tucking a strand of hair behind my ear and cupping my face with one hand. I look up into his eyes to see him staring at my lips. 

"Goodnight y/n" He says before lightly kissing my forehead. 

"Goodnight" I say sighing putting a hand on his. He looks at me before walking down the steps of my porch. 

End Of Season 1!