Chapter -56

Adrien softly kissed her forehead, holding her in a warm embrace . He knew him telling her to trust him would be nothing but empty words. Because probably the others said those words too.
But he knew for himself that he was deep and now she was an important part in his life, one he didn't know when made it's place in his heart.

And ge couldn't stand the sight of her sadness.

He had a long way to go to earn her trust and he was ready to do so.

Gently caressing her head, he spoke in her ear.
"I don't know how to assure you in words to trust me, and even if you look very edible, I don't want to just get in your pants. I want a chance. I know probably gave many to many others, but I need one too. To show you how much you mean to me. But you don't need to feel compelled to do anything. It's always on you what you want, and I am ready to do it for you. And thank you for sharing with me what you think. I am glad you spoke your problems with me." His tone was soft and he ended it with a kiss on her head.

He felt wetness on his shoulder and his heart constricted.
Her tears were too precious to be shed when she is upset. And he was more than happy to make her cry with happiness.

"You are such a sweet talker Adrien." She said with a watery chuckle, and pulled back from his embrace.

Emerson felt light after their talk. He understood her. And she wanted to go forward. If they do make love with everything going fine, she will be happy. But if Adrien regrets it the next morning, she will have to leave with the broken pieces of her heart, and cherish the night they spent together just as a memory. Probably try to move on after it.
But she decided to leave it for tomorrow. Tonight, she was going to enjoy her husband's warmth, even if it becomes the first and last time.

She let the insecure thoughts and trust issues drift away, and pulled Adrien for a searing kiss.

Adrien was a little surprised but kissed her back, her lips being too tempting to resist.

But he wanted to hear her consent.

He pulled back a little, whispering breathless, "Don't force yourself if you don't want to, and stop here before this escalates, I don't think I can stop once I start."

"Make love to me Adrien, I m ready. And I want to. " She whispered back.

The next moment, Adrien was like a starved lion feasting in Emerson's lips like they were fresh lamb meat. And in the dark and chaos outside, two lovers united like there was no tomorrow wit wings of passion and skies of desire.

********

Something tickled Emerson's eyes, and she opened her eyes to sun rays peeking from behind the curtains.

She was surprised by the time and let out a small yawn, but like a truck, the reality hit her.

She lost her virginity to her husband Adrien.

And when she saw the other side of bed cold, dread washed out.

Probably he regrets it now.

While her brain was imagining worst scenario, Adrien burst through the door carrying a tray with big breakfast in it. The smell of fresh pancakes and waffles along with the brownies wafted to her nose.

Adrien walked to her and keeping the tray on the bedside table, he put a hand behind a gaping Emerson's head and kissed her forehead and then pecked her lips.

"Good morning beautiful." He said softly smiling at her, adoration shining in her eyes for her.

Emerson, who was already pink turned red.
Adrien's smile widened and he pecked her forehead again, but was suddenly thrown off guard when Emerson threw herself on him and buried her head in his bare neck.

Adrien panicked when he felt wetness on his shoulder, where the marks of their passionate night remained, decorating his body.

"Sweetheart did I hurt you, are you ok? Please tell me, so I can make it right. " He pleaded while stroking her hairs.

"I am sorry,so sorry. " Emerson chanted.

Adrien didn't get it at first but then realised jer fear than maybe he will leave her.

He sighed softly and held her tighter.

"It's ok sweetheart, it's alright, we have a long way to go and I am ready to gain your trust not to break it. You can be distrusting, just be communicative, and we will sort it out and talk about it."

Emerson gave him a soft smile and pecked his cheek.
"Thank you. " She said lovingly.

Adrien winked at her.
"Now let's have your tummy filled , we have a long way to go."
He said and kissed her hard.

This is wrap up guys, writer's block's a pain in @&& . And didn't wanna leave you hanging. If you have any queries about plot holes, DM me on Instagram.
Thanks for your support.
Epilogue will be up soon.