Epilogue

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"Noooooo! "

"Yessssss Daddy! And if you are not going to wear the bow then I am going to tell mommy who ate her chocolates when Elle was in her tummy! " Aaron screeched at the top of his lungs.

My eyes widened, because now that was a threat!

Elle, giggled from her crib, adorned in pink soft dress perfect for the occasion and perfect for her comfort.
Not that she doesn't look perfect in anything. Just like her mother.

But now with the little four year old devil I know what my mom went through.

He wanted me to wear a yellow bowtie on my black suit. But that was not it, the bow tie had big spongebob squarepants on it.

Dear Lord.

"And then I am going to tell your mommy who fed Elle chocolates! " I threatened him.

Aaron had fed his five month old sister chocolates a week back. Em already knows this but he doesn't need to know that.

And now it was his turn to widen his eyes comically.

But I knew he wasn't going to stop on this.

3

2

1...

And...

"But d-daddy;" His bottom lip wobbled, "you just look handsome in that. Sooo handsome . "
He exaggerated.

May work on his mommy but I am a little resistant  now.

"Look buddy, we have to go, and of we are late , we will miss the main part. And your mom will be so sad, do you want that? "  I asked him in a soft voice.

He blinked at me and sighed dramatically.
"Ok daddy. But only for mommy. "
He finally agreed.

And then finally I toom both my little hearts where we needed to go.

******

Emerson pov :

"That's My Mommy fellas! Go mommy!"

"That's my wife fellas! We Love you Emerson Stone! "

"Waaaaaaaa"

Three voices were even louder than the mic.
And I still can't believe these three sweethearts, are my own family.
And definitely grandma Rose isn't back in spoiling the two bugs.

I graduated for the fourth time. With doctorate in marketing. And as promised , Adrien is still with me , keeping me happier than ever everyday.

Sometimes we do argue, but I have to agree that the man, whom I love the most, is more than worth it. And my two chipmunks, my little babies, are the cherry on the top. Been 7 years since our marriage and I cannot be any happier. But Adrien proves me wrong.
Every single day.

And I know, when I die , I am going to be happy.
Because I now know, that I am Loved, the most by some.

The end!!