There's a first time for everything.

TC'S diary entry 3.

I drank lots of water I sat in my seat nervously with my palms sweating and my heart racing as I watched the first girl come up to me.

She told me hello and I awakrdly said hi like this was something I did now.

Talking to my very first fan in real life.

She made small talk with me and even tried to touch my hand but of course I pulled away there was a certain boundary needed to be set between a fan and a star of course.

Of course she was my fan but I wasn't comfortable with touching hands with her like this it seemed like she was trying to flirt with me.

I knew something like this would happen of course my manager told me my fans could even fall in love with me and try to do weird things but I would have to stop it because it was the boundary between us.

I didn't want her to feel bad so of course I apologized and I also thanked her for listening to my music I even asked her how she found out about me and she told me from a friend.

So I even learnt people were sharing my music to their friends and family  I mean obviously because that's how music spreads by sharing it with one another and I was so happy people liked my music this much and even shared with others.

Other girls flirted with me in many ways sometimes it was just talking so they understood boundaries but some girls did not and I felt a lot more uncomfortable at times.

One girl even tried to touch me there. Yes, I mean my dick she tried rubbing it under the table and I was just disgusted I mean it was crazy and it was only my first fan meeting I mean I just wonder what would happen at the second or third obviously she was kicked out right away.

Sigh I cannot believe that actually happened its basically sexually harassment like just because I'm a new and upcoming singer doesn't mean I don't also have feelings I'm still a human being but I knew how those famous celebrities felt now.