Monday morning.

Guen lin's diary entry 5.

I still can't believe he actually gave me his number I mean it's so surreal.
I'm kind of upset that my bff isn't being supportive of me and TC's New found relationship.

I bet it shocked her when she realized that he actually gave me his real number and maybe a celebrity and fan can actually date.

I don't know why she's so unsupportive of the whole thing I'm her bff she's suppose to support me and TC's relationship but if she doesn't I don't care because I have him and that's all that matters to me now.

I texted him but he seemed busy I mean of course he would be busy he's a singer and he's really busy so I could understand I mean he would probably text me back later or something otherwise why would he even give me his number.

I know he said he wanted to be friends but now that I have his number this is a new step to our relationship and soon we would be more than friends but for now this was enough for me.

I got ready for school like usual and Jenna was outside waiting for me like always she would pick me up for school every morning and drop me off after school.

Despite our little argument about the whole TC thing we were still best friends and we still had plenty of classes together so it's not like we could just stop being bffs you know.

Anyway I got into her car and we went to school and she asked me if he texted me I told her no and that he was just busy I mean since he's a singer like I said.

But anyway our whole ride to school I just couldn't shut up about him and how special that other night was to me it was amazing.

It's been a few days since he texted and I really missed him but I know he would come around sooner or later.

We finally arrived at school and went to our classes together and I heard the other girls gossiping about TC.

Some girls were jealous because they didn't get to go to his concert or fan sign since some of them couldn't afford it.

I felt bad for them but oh well next time right? Well it didn't matter much to me anyway I was at least happy I got to go I so bad wanted to brag about the fact that I have his number and unlike the many other fans who went to his concert me and him actually had a connection and we were actually friends now.

I wanted to tell everyone that me and TC were friends and that I was probably his favorite fan there but of course I didn't wanna be a show off..and none of the other girls would believe me anyway and it's not like I can show them because it would be going against his boundaries but..at least I knew in my heart the truth.

-Guen lin