his number.

Jenna picked guen up and there was nothing but smiles on her face when she got into the car. "You seem very happy did something happen?"

"Yeah but you didn't believe me so.."

"Wait what happened? And I'm sorry I was just trying to be realistic are you actually upset at me for that?"

"Sorry..I shouldn't have been upset it was stupid but...something did happen actually we talked at his fan sign and he actually followed me back and he even liked my dm."

"Okay..and.."

"Well..we talked again after his concert and he seemed really happy after I gave him his present..I know it would mean a lot to him and..he let me kiss him."

"Wait what? Slow down! You kissed him..and he let you.."

"Yeah not only that he also made sure to walk me out too....like a kind gentlemen..and he gave me this paper and he told me to open it once I was home and I'm so curious to know what it is."

"Wow..open it I wanna see too!" Jenna said driving.

Guen nodded and slowly opened the paper. "Oh my god look..." she said showing Jenna the paper with a number on it.

"That's definitely his number.."

"Is that even allowed?"

"Probably not but I think he likes me a lot...I mean judging from the fact that he actually gave me his number."

"But why would he?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean..it's kind of strange you guys only just met I mean how can he trust a fan so easily?"

"what is that suppose to mean?"

"You didn't by chance cast a spell on him did you?"

"What? Are you crazy? Why would I do that?"

"You're my best friend and I know you. You would do something like this just to get you're way, like seriously you didn't did you because if you did you know it will bring serious karma.."

"Haha im not that crazy this was purely real and I can't even believe it either but just because it seems surreal doesn't mean anything!! It actually happened."

"So text him then what if he gave you a fake number."

"Why would he do that?"

"I don't know it just seems kind of stupid."

"You don't think that he could actually like me? Are you serious? I knew this whole time you never rooted for me at all."

Guen said annoyed texting the number.

Guen: hey is this..TC I mean did you actually give me you're number?

TC: oh hey is this the fan from the concert?

Guen: oh my god is it actually you?

TC: yeah..it is! Lol I wouldn't give you a fake number ..

Guen: but why?

TC: I just feel like we could actually be friends..I mean is that so hard to believe?

Guen: no im really glad..I mean the the fan meet and the concert was amazing.

"What are you doing?" Jenna asked.

"Im texting TC."

"Wait it's really him?"

"Yeah it is believe me now? Look!" She said showing the messages to Jenna. "I just don't understand.."

Jenna continue to drive.

Then after two hours later they arrived at Guen's house.

Guen got out of the car. "Goodnight I'll see you on Monday."

"Yeah goodnight.." Jenna said watching Guen go inside her house. "Strange.." Jenna said driving away.