that one girl.

TC'S diary entry 4.

There was this one girl who actually made several conversations with me at the fan sign and then at the concert I think she was pretty cool.

She would actually be a great friend, many others got me presents things like letters, bracelets, and necklaces, rings, all kinds of jewelry and presents from the heart which I really liked.

She got me a present too but I think she put a little more thought into hers but I don't know why she knew exactly what I would like as a present.

I don't remember telling anyone my favorite thing in the world but somehow she knew because she gave me my favorite thing in the world as a present.

I liked strawberries on chocolate but there was a special meaning behind this and only I knew about it.

When I was younger when my mom and I was at the park when she was alive she picked me up when I fell from the slide I was playing and clumsily fell hitting my side really hard and I remember I was crying a lot but there she was saving me like always and she was holding those chocolate covered strawberries which made me feel better and comforted after crying a lot.

This present brought back my memories as a child when my mom was alive and it was the sweetest moment ever it felt like my mom was actually here with me and I don't think this one fan knew how much that meant to me it meant a lot to me.
she really made my night.

She even kissed me on the cheek which I was surprised by but I let her because at that moment i felt so happy and I felt safe.

I wanted to be friends with her so I was so happy when my manager told me we were doing this surprise  for my fans I would have a phone number to contact my fans and get in touch with them for fun.

I told her to check the paper when she was home though and not to look at it now.

I knew she'd probably be really excited and happy when she checks it I told her to get home safe and I waved at her I made sure she got out safe because I followed her.

After that I went to
Talk to my manager and then cleaned up and I went to my hotel super tired for the night.

-TC