drug sex.

Guen took off her robe and smiled. "Perfect.." she got two pills and came back to him "how is the wine delicious?" She asked him. "Yes I love it..What are you doing?" He asked looking at her realizing she was half naked.

She put the two pills into his glass and poured some more wine while he wasn't looking, "just helping you feel more relaxed and comfortable, do you like it?" She said making him drink the wine.

He smiled a bit. "Mhm.." he started to feel lightheaded and slowly began to feel things, "wow you look amazing tonight.." he told her. "Oh yeah?" She said biting her lip.

"Should we go to my bedroom?"

"Definitely." she grabbed his hand and walked to her bedroom, kissing him deeply.

He pushed her onto the bed and got on top of her kissing her more roughly her lips, then her chin, down to her neck, and then her breast.

She moaned lightly and looked at him. "Mmh finally.." she whispered. "All mine." she told him.

He grabbed her hands and tied them up. "Mmh..so kinky I love it." She told him.

He squeezed her breast and traced his hands down to her stomach, then lower.

Rubbing her clit inside her panties slowly.

She moaned softly and stared at him, "Mmh god I love those fingers of yours."

He slowly took off her panties with his teeth and looked up at her.

He started licking her clit and she moaned even more, "ooh fuck!~" he then started to lick her clit faster and sucking on it too while he put a finger inside of her thrusting in and out.

She started moaning loudly crushing his head with her thighs moving her pussy up and down in his face.

He smirked, "greedy." He stopped and smiled at her.

He unzipped his pants and took his cock out and pushed it inside of her mouth throat fucking her while she was tied up.

"Shouldn't have been so greedy now you have to have a mouthful of my cock to shut your greedy ass up huh?" He told her groaning loudly as he thrusted his cock into her mouth.

She whined and cried having his cock full up her mouth and choked on his cock several times with saliva dripping down her mouth and tears starting to form in her eyes.

"Good little girl so useful now aren't you?"

He stoped once he was satisfied and put it inside of her pussy without warning.

He pounded her roughly as she screamed and moaned his name she couldn't do anything about it but moan and whine as she was tied up.

He groaned loudly feeling every part of her surround his cock she was so tight her pussy was like heaven.

"I'm going to cum soon.." he told her continuing to fuck her roughly. "Fuck!" He said grabbing her hair as he thrusted into her more roughly she cried and whined, "give it to me!!!!" She told him.

He made his last thrust before filling her up completely with his cum and they were both breathing heavily.

He took it out and laid on top of her wrapped up in the sheets with her.

She looked at him and smiled, "how did it feel?" She asked him. "Really good..I love you.." he told her.

"I love you too.."

'Looks like the pills really did work' she thought in her mind.