Tuesday morning.

Guen lin's diary entry 6.

I waited for his text message the next morning but he didn't text then either.
I knew he was busy he didn't have time to at least text me once?

I was starting to get upset to be honest and I blew up his phone with messages and calls but no answer.

I started to wonder if he blocked me..If he actually wanted nothing to with me. Did I mean nothing to him? I thought that night meant something to him but obviously I was wrong.

I kept texting and calling even in school and I got my phone taken away because I was not focused on school and actually focused on him but while I was busy focusing on him he was busy focusing on other things and I hated it so bad.

I told my bff and she said I needed to calm down great of course she wouldn't understand either why would she? She was so unsupportive the whole time I bet she was happy he wasn't texting me.

I ignored her for the rest of class and I didn't even wanna focus on class anymore either so I just decided to sleep it off hoping that when I got my phone back he'd finally text me back and at least make up for what he did!

Jenna woke me up and I got my phone back and got ready for the next class and I decided to check my messages but there was still no text messages and I had been furious at this point.

And then I heard some girl gossiping about having his phone number too.

It pissed me off so I went up to her and asked her what she meant.

She told me it was his present to anyone who attended his concert and fan sign.
That everyone there got the same number to contact him and chat with him for fun, I was in tears.

I thought I was special to him I thought I was the only one who had got that number but turns out it wasn't even his real number it was only a number he used to contact fans and that's why he wasn't responding to me because he was busy responding to those other stupid girls.

I was pissed and I blocked his fake number I told my bff everything and she just laughed at me with I told you so and my blood was so heated I almost wanted to chop her head off or something.

I wanted to kill all those girls..and make him notice only me..but of course that was just a stupid thought in my head.

- Guen lin