Romantic date for two.

Guen was getting bored faster by the minute she needed him. Tristian of all people could really cure her boredom, she'd make her move tonight she needed to have him hopefully he'd make things easier for her otherwise she'd have to do it the hard way.

she texted him several times until she finally got a response.

TC: sorry I was busy JEEZ you
Really blew my phone up something happened?

Guen: I just missed you is all

TC: alright I'm sorry but you have to
Know I'm really busy..because
of my job try and understand.

Guen: yeah sorry anyway I was thinking we should meet up.

TC: oh yeah I'm free for just a bit
I guess I could use some company right now..after everything

Guen: your still not over her?

TC: what?

Guen: well I just meant I hate seeing
You sad...that's why I
wanted to meet up so i can
be there for you..

TC: ah..yeah thanks sure.

Guen: let's meet at my house.

TC: oh you're house?

Guen: it's really comfy here.

TC: yeah just gimme the address
I'll be there

Guen: xxxx street don't be late.

TC: haha alright..

She decided to get dolled up just for him, while everyone including him was sad and mourning over seol death she couldn't care one bit.

The only thing Guen really cared about was looking all sweet and sexy for him..because he was finally going to be coming over at her house and this was a once in a life time opportunity I mean it's not everyday that your celebrity crush comes over to your house right?

Guen showered and got dressed into a sexy laced bra and tong, she then pulled over her sexy lingerie and pulled her robe on styling her hair and even doing her makeup.

Guen had already planned this from before hand so there was already fancy dinner made by her and a bottle of wine and two wine glasses set up on the table everything was perfect, a very romantic date set to happen at her house.

She waited and checked her phone getting impatient. "Where is he so long? Hm..maybe he's just taking his time getting ready to look good for
Me..I can see he's really trying his best here..I should be a little more patient." She told herself smirking.

She kept looking at herself in the mirror admiring her body, "he's going to love this..so much..I can just feel it in my bones..everything is perfect finally..no one can get in the way..it's just the way it should be."

Finally she heard the doorbell rang she ran down the stairs with excitement and opened up the door.  "Hey..Oh..did I interrupt your shower?"

"No not at all I already showered awhile ago..everything is fine just come in." She told him stepping aside.

He came in and looked around. "Wow your place looks really nice and clean did you recently do chores around here?"

"Oh yes I love to be tidy..and your just in time for ..well a special treat..I made us both dinner I thought we could have it over a glass of wine you know..something nice and sweet and well romantic.." she said smiling devilishly.

He looked at her realizing what this was. "Oh..uhm..you called me over for dinner?" He asked looking at what she had prepared.

"Oh yes you cannot leave I took my time to prepare dinner just for you I know how hard it has been lately and that's why I wanted to help you out..you can just relax and not stress while your here because everything will be just fine.."

"Ah thanks I really appreciate it.." he said sitting down.

She smiled and poured him a glass of wine. "Here try it you know this is my favorite..wine and I thought you would love it too."

He slowly took a sip of the wine and smiled. "Yes it's really great.."

She sat down with him and held her fork and knife. "Well I made steak and rice..and I also made sure to put some salad on the side..I hope you can enjoy this meal I've made for you."

"This is really great thanks." He said slowly cutting into his steak and chewing a small piece, taking some rice with it too and some salad as well.

She poked the steak with her fork and put into her mouth smiling. "Mhm." She chewed and swallowed it and looked at him. "I'm kind of full aren't you?"

"Yes thanks it was delicious.."

"Hmm have more wine." She told him pouring some more into his glass.

"I'll be back in a minute." She told him.

He drank the glass of wine and nodded.