crazy.

"Sorry I took so long but I got you're coffee and well..this is.."

"Hi Im his childhood friend Seol lee it's nice to meet you thank you for supporting my dear one..he's really talented isn't he?" She said giggling and holding His arm.

"Ah..yeah I'm a really big fan of him..but uh.. thanks for the coffee I think I should go since you seem busy." Guen told TC.

"Wait no are you sure you don't want to stay? you can hang out with me and seol she's a really chill person."

"Well you two seem like you have a lot of catching up to do and I really don't wanna be in the way of that so I'd better get going I hope to see you sometime.."

"Thanks it was nice meeting you seol." She said smiling.

Guen could see through that fake smile though which pissed her off even more. "I really wish you didn't have to go though.." TC told Guen.

Guen smirked, "oh yeah?" She asked.

"Of course I was kind of having a good time.."

"yeah well we can have a good time..again maybe some other time? Here you should text my number."

She said writing her number and handing it to him before leaving.

She drinks the coffee and walks out.

"You have really weird fans.." seol said to TC. "Oh come on be nice I think she's really cool.."

"I think she has a big crush on you and she tries way too hard I mean you obviously don't like her she's just a fan I think she should stay in her place I mean obviously she'd  be breaking boundaries."

"Why are you being that way? You're being jealous are you serious? You're the one who left and now all of a sudden your back? What? you think I'm just gonna let you walk right back into my life after you left me?"

"Well yes I do because you deeply love me and you couldn't bare to be without me I know how these things go my love." Seol said tapping his shoulder smiling.

He sighed, "look I love you but please don't try and take advantage of me."

"I love you too babe..don't you see? My love for you has never left because if it did why the hell would I be back here? You already know I care about you I have no intentions of hurting you and leaving again i was in a really bad place last time."

"And so was I and yet you left me during my time of need I needed you the most back then and you up and left if you really did love me you wouldn't have left back then when I needed you so please cut the crap."

TC said getting up and walking out. "Where the hell are you going?!" She yelled watching him walk out. "I know you'll text me later anyway!!! You'll come running back so there's no point in fighting and you know this!!!!"

Meanwhile TC texted Guen who was angrily crying in her car.

TC: hey I'm really sorry about earlier..

Guen: what...

TC: she just showed up out of nowhere and I didn't know what to do

Guen: so is this like..you're real number?
TC: what do you mean?

Guen: I just thought we had something special

TC: what do you mean?

Guen: you gave me a number for fans only..and when I texted you and sent multiple messages you never checked them but you had time to check you're other fans messages..and not even me

TC: I'm really sorry Guen I'm a busy person I didn't know you'd be this upset

Guen: well I am because you belong to
me

TC: what? Guen I don't think you understand maybe I've treated you way more than a fan but if you didn't know already you're just my fan I care about you but you need to understand there's boundaries.

Guen: are you serious? Why don't you love me why can't you see my love for you

TC: this isn't love Guen get help this is an obsession I thought we were cool? I think we should take a break from talking for now.

Guen: no please don't leave..
-

TC blocked her and sighed. "What is with people these days..." he said sighing and putting his phone in his pocket.

Guen cried her eyes out she was so hurt by everything he said.