24: ᴋᴀɴɢᴀʀᴏᴏ

A/N: hey y'all! I'm just experimenting with the pov pictures, so that's why they're different in this chapter. Happy reading! ♡bri

▪︎▪︎▪︎

November 15, 2020

November 15, 2020

"Wake up El."

I open my eyes to see my husband cradling our baby. His emerald eyes sparkle in the early morning sunshine. Our daughter fusses in his arms, and seeing him tend to her makes me feel... strange.

Not in a good way.

"Morning. How long has she been up?"

Harry gently rocks her before setting her down in the bassinet. He walks over to the bed and sits next to me. "Not long, just a couple of hours. It was great bonding time for us."

Bonding time. My rage claws at the back of my mind, wanting to be released. I hold out my arms out to Harry and he looks surprised. After throwing me a cautious look, he hugs me.

"That's great Harry. I'm glad you two are bonding."

As we embrace, I force my body to relax and I rest my face in the crook of his neck.

Another feeling slowly begins to creep up along with the rage as I think of everything my girls and I have been through.

Because of him.

Hate combines with the rage and I finally release the hold I've had on such feelings.

"Harry?"

Harry pulls back enough to look into my face. "Yes El?"

"You have to pay."

Confusion clouds his features. "What-"

Suddenly, like magic there is a knife in my hand. It glints in the sunlight for a moment before I plunge it into my husband's abdomen.

Shock and betrayal litter his expression, but all I feel is glee at his suffering.

Now he knows how I felt.
Now he knows.

I take out the knife and plunge it back into him over and over and over again. Hot blood splatters across my face, and I lick the corner of my lips, letting the metallic taste fill my mouth.

Soon my hands are dripping in it. When I make a fist, the blood squishes through my fingers like play dough.

I faintly hear my baby wailing but-