11: ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴀғғᴀɪʀs (ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ)

Tears still fall down my face as I point the loaded gun towards my sperm donor

Tears still fall down my face as I point the loaded gun towards my sperm donor. I clicked the safety off as soon as I got my hands on it.

This is the man who left and broke my mother, leaving me to fend for myself. If it wasn't for Liam's family, I don't know where I'd be.

All because of this man.

I saw the gun sticking out of my "fAtHeR's" pants, and I grabbed it without thinking. Now, I know that this is my only opportunity to get out of here.

"I'm leaving this fucking place. If you or anyone else tries to stop me, I'll shoot!" I keep my eyes on him, to show that I'm serious.

He just shakes his head, looking sad. But right now, I could give a fuck about his sadness.

"It doesn't have to be this way Sand-"

"DON'T CALL ME THAT!" I absolutely cannot stand to hear that name ever again. Especially from him.

Feeling enraged, I now point the gun directly at him. Right between his eyes. His light brown eyes look back at me calmly, which pisses me off even more.

We have a standoff, just me and him. I don't pay attention to anyone else around me, just him. I feel like I want to kill him. I really do. But I remember the lives depending on me, and I know that if I kill this man, it's over for me.

I don't know what's going to happen if I put the gun down, so I keep it trained on the deadbeat.

"Here." I recognize Charlie's emotionless voice close to me. I look at him from my peripheral vision, not wanting to take my eyes off of my fAtHeR.

He's standing right next to me, holding out a set of keys. Car keys.

I was so focused on the sperm donor that I didn't even sense him coming up to me. My skills must be getting rusty.

"My car is the black Lamborghini. Go out the door we came in and make a left. Walk down the long hallway and the car is right on the front lawn."

Slowly, I take my right hand off of the gun and take the keys from Charlie. Then, still not taking my eyes off of the sperm donor, I back up slowly until I'm at the dining room entrance.

"Where is my phone." It's a question, but my tone is so calm and stoic, that it sounds like a statement.

"I'll have it sent to you." The sperm donor speaks making me flinch a bit.

"You know where I live?" I let out a humorless laugh. "Wait, don't answer that. Of course you fucking know where I live. You probably had men watching me since I got here, right? Right?!"

Sperm donor just looks away, which answers my question.

I feel violated in every way. I just bought that house! How could I stay there, knowing that this man knows where Daria and I lay our heads? Feeling my emotions boil over, I turn the gun slightly and fire.