0: ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

I stare out at the beautiful landscape that stretches out before me. Translucent ocean, warm white sand between my toes, and the clearest skies as far as the eye can see.

I turn towards my husband, happiness radiating all around my frame.

"This is the best honeymoon, Haz! I love it!"

He grins, dimples and all, and takes my hand. "I knew you would love it, baby. I'm glad that I kept it a surprise for you."

I move closer to him, yearning to feel his touch. "Although I kind of hated being kept in the dark, this turned out amazing. I love you."

Beautiful sea green eyes look down at me with fondness and love. "I love you as well, my princess."

I can't take it anymore and my lips crash onto his. I mean, we are newlyweds after all.

Soft but firm, his lush lips devour me, completely owning me, making me his now and forever.

As we kiss under the setting sun, I begin to taste something... off in my mouth.

Something so blunt and strong, that I can no longer taste my Harry.

I pull away to figure out what's going on. Harry looks at me with concern and tucks a stray strand of hair behind my ear.

"What's wrong my love?"

"I don't know, I thought I tasted..." my words die off as a violent feeling of wrongness washes over me.

"I'm... I'm not supposed to be here, am I?"

My Harry smiles. Blood oozes down his teeth and cascades over his lips. "No darling. You're not."

With a brash gust of wind, the scene changes and I'm on a different beach. A more familiar beach. I slowly look down in horror to see my bloody wedding dress. Screaming, my eyes scan the bloody sand and the mass amount of dead bodies.

Then there's my Harry. Writhing in the sand with blood coming out of every pore on his body.

"Ellie! Help me! Ellie, baby, please!! PLEASE!"

I run to him, tripping on every single dead and bloated body before falling over to him.

"I'm here baby! I'll save you Haz!"

An inhuman cackle racks Harry's body. The body that is so bloody by now, that he's hardly recognizable. In one swift movement, he roughly grabs my hair and pulls at it by the roots.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT YOU BITCH!

ALL.

YOUR.

FAULT!"