10: ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴀғғᴀɪʀs (ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ)

All I can do is stare at the girl in shock

We stand there, just staring at each other. I know I've made it awkward, but how else am I supposed to react?!

The girl, Chuck, looks so much like me it's like looking in a mirror. The only difference is our hair and eye color. Our facial features are nearly the same.

We stand there for a couple more seconds before she nervously tucks her long blonde locks behind her ear.

"Uhm, I brought you a change of clothes. They're my clothes, but you should be able to fit them." Only when she mentions them, do I notice the stack of clothes in her hand.

Snapping out of my daze, I carefully take the pile from her. "T-thank you."

She nods once. "I'll let you get changed, just come out and I'll take you to the dining room." She turns to leave, but I yell for her to wait.

"Yes?"

"How old are you?"

She smiles, "I'm 20. You're 23 right?" We're only 3 years apart? I nod to her question. "Yeah. Um, how are you so calm about this?" The question blurts out before I can hold it, but she just shrugs.

"Simple. I've known about you my whole life."

That nonchalant statement freezes me to my core. She's known about me her whole life? How come I didn't know anything about her?

Before I can voice one of the many questions I have, the bodyguard from earlier knocks on the door once and pops his head in.

"Signora Chuck, Charlie needs your help with something." Chuck glances at me with a strange expression before looking back at the bodyguard. "Thanks Tony, I'm coming right now. Ellie, I'll be back by the time you get dressed, okay?"

I barely get the chance to nod, and she's out the door.

As soon as I'm alone, I run to the connected bathroom and throw up the food that I ate hours ago.

When I'm finished, I sit there on the black tile floor for a minute, trying to pull myself together.

This entire situation is too much to deal with. I normally would be suspicious about the whole sister thing if Chuck didn't look exactly like me. How could I be in denial about that? Heaving out a sigh, I get up and rinse my mouth out with mouthwash that's placed on the sink. It's weird that they have mouthwash, but not a toothbrush and toothpaste.

When I'm done, I go back into the bedroom and unfold the clothes that my sister brought in.

A large Thrasher hoodie with black, ripped skinny jeans and a couple of hair ties. I'm surprised considering Chuck was wearing a yellow shirt and white dress pants, but it's exactly one of my styles.