*25: Friendsgiving

Remember, the * in a title means there's sexual content in this chapter. Enjoy!

*          *          *          *

Part One: The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo

November 15, 2020

Sharp stings litter my upper back, the pain intensifying second by second as the clock ticks by. I stare at the red design in the mirror and my feelings of satisfaction and happiness outweigh the burning sensations.

"How does it feel, Dar?"

I look up at Winona with a smile on my face, trying to erase her worry. Even though she and Simone were all for my spur of the moment idea, and even though Winnie got her boyfriend, Quinten, to call in a favor from his tattoo artist friend, Winnie still had second thoughts. Quinten is Win's serious boyfriend and they've been going out for at least nine months. Simone and I met him once when he came to pick Win up from the academy one afternoon. Quinten is Puerto Rican with brazen wheat grass green eyes, lots of thick black curly hair, and a lot of tattoos. Everything ranging from his face to his pinky toe, had some type of ink on it. Not my type personally, but Winnie is head over heels in love. And hey, if she's happy, I'm happy.

Anyway, due to her stressed anxiety, it was almost as if Win was the one getting a needle pressed into her skin. I don't hold it against her though, because that's just how she is. Simone on the other hand couldn't wait to get to the parlor and she said she would get one too if she knew what she wanted.

I look in the mirror again at the permanent ink on my skin, and I have no regrets.

I went with red ink because I wanted something different, and I knew it would look good with my skin tone

I went with red ink because I wanted something different, and I knew it would look good with my skin tone. I don't care what those people say on Twitter, red ink tattoos look good. I got it on my back because it's unique and it is also very easy to hide. As for the dragon... Roxy loved them. No one but Harry and I know that. She had her tough exterior, and that was one of few personal things that she genuinely loved. On her twenty first birthday, we went to the Golden Dragon Museum in Australia. She was absolutely elated that day, and it still is one of my favorite memories.