part twenty.

Melanie's eyes opened to the sound of her phone alarm ringing.  She turned to the nighttable, reached her arm over, and pressed snooze.  Drowsy, she began to turn to the other side, remembering last night's events.

She looked to her left to find a snoozing Sebastian Stan, sleeping soundly.  She almost didn't want to wake him.  He looked like he was having a good dream.  But they had work, and neither of them could be late.

She sat up a little.  "Sebastian," she whispered.  

He didn't move.

"Seb," she repeated. 

He took a sharp breath in and his eyes fluttered open, just remembering where he was and why.  He turned to his right to find Mel, smiling at him.

"Hi," he said quietly, a sleepy smile on his face.

"Morning," she said.  "How was your sleep?"

"Not long enough," he said, closing his eyes again.

"Come on, we have to go to work."  She sat up in the bed and grabbed one of the hotel bathrobes, then put it on.  She laid back down, though now in top of the blanket.  She turned her head to the side to look at him, and he did the same.

"I had fun," he said.

"Did you?" smiled Mel.

Seb nodded.

"I did too," she replied.  

She got up out of the bed and began fixing her hair in the bedroom mirror.

Sebastian wanted to tell her he wanted to be with her forever.  He smiled at her as she looked in the mirror and brushed her dark hair.  He wanted to tell her she was beautiful, over and over, that he wanted her to be his.  

He wasn't planning on doing it, though. He wasn't sure what she'd say.

"Hey, Mel?"

"Hmm?"

But the words just came out.

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

Melanie put down the brush and turned from the mirror to Sebastian, who was now wearing the second hotel bathrobe and sitting up in the bed.  

"Do I — what?"

"Want to — um — want to be my girlfriend?  I get it if you're not ready for that, the press might be onto it and everything, and we are in LA now..."

"No, I do," said Melanie.  "I really want to be your girlfriend."  She walked back over to him.  

"You do?"

"Of course!  I wanted to ask you, actually.  But I didn't really know how to do it."

"Never had a boyfriend?" smirked Sebastian.

Melanie rolled her eyes. "No. Just... never had Sebastian Stan for a boyfriend."

"Uh-huh," he said, smiling at her.  They leaned in for another long kiss.

"Okay," muttered Mel, breaking away.  "Now we have to go to work."

"Fine," said Seb, picking up his clothes from the floor.

a.n.:

hiiiiiii

i do not write sm*t, makes me uncomfortable, but i do love some good fluff

anyways, enjoy this short chapter ♡

don't forget to vote!

molly