part sixty-one.

(news tabloid site)

MELANIE FISSARO AT THE CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR PREMIERE

Melanie Fissaro, makeup artist and girlfriend of Winter Soldier star Sebastian Stan, attended the Captain America: Civil War premiere wearing a floral Rochas dress, and let me just say, absolutely killed it once again! Last night was Fissaro's sec...

Melanie Fissaro, makeup artist and girlfriend of Winter Soldier star Sebastian Stan, attended the Captain America: Civil War premiere wearing a floral Rochas dress, and let me just say, absolutely killed it once again! Last night was Fissaro's second Marvel premiere, and she and Stan both looked amazing. 

Fissaro looks stunning in every photo, especially beside castmembers of the movie, which is in theaters May 6, 2016.  She took part in a couple interviews and even took photos with some fans.  Fissaro hasn't posted anything about the night yet, nor have we seen any photos of her from the other cast and crew, but we hope they'll be coming soon.  

From the photos and videos we've seen, Stan and Fissaro's relationship is going steady, and the two are deeply in love.  They're one of our favorite couples right now! #sebanie!

More updates coming soon, stay tuned on CelebNews.com.

written by Ashley Larson

a.n.

hey bbgs not me actually publishing this whaa?

enjoy this crappy chapter lol

but mel looks pretty, sooo

dont forget to vote!

molly :)