part forty-nine.

"Stay still!"

"I am staying still!" he exclaimed, bouncing up and down as he said the words.  "God, makeup artists," he mumbled sarcastically.

"Christopher—"  She had been about to say his full name in fake scolding, but she realized she didn't know what his middle name was. "What's your middle name?" she inquired.

"Robert," he told her. 

"Christopher Robert Evans!  I can hear you, you know."

"I know." He put his hand up to itch his face just as Melanie began putting the powder on. 

"Chris," she said.  

"Okay, okay," he laughed.  "But it tickles.  And it itches."

"Shouldn't you be used to it by now?" she said.

"It'll always feel weird when something's brushing at your face."

Melanie chuckled a little. 

"Hey, what's your middle name?"

"I think it's Camille?" she guessed.  "I don't think I ever asked, actually.  Now I'll have to call my mom after this."

"Huh," he said. "Melanie Camille Fissaro."

"It's nice, right?" 

"Sure it is," he said. "Doesn't have the same ring as Christopher Robert Evans, though," he joked.

"Oh, of course not," she replied, smiling. 

"What's Sebastian's?" he asked.

"He doesn't have one," she replied.

"Right," he said. "It's a European thing, right?"

"Yeah," she said. 

"We should give him one," he offered.

"Yes, yes," she said excitedly.  She took out a smaller brush from her bag and applied small amounts of blush as she thought.  "What about... Sebastian Ethan Stan?"

"Sebastian Ethan?  No.  Sebastian..." He paused. "Christopher."

"Naming him after yourself?"

"It doesn't sound bad, either."

Melanie laughed a little.  "Okay, okay... Sebastian James."

"I like that one," he said. "Or maybe... Sebastian Chase."

"Sebastian Luke?" she offered.

"Sebastian Luke," repeated Chris, shifting in his chair again.  "You know, he does have an uncanny resemblance to Mark Hamill."

"He does," she said.  "I could see him as a Luke Skywalker type face."

"Sebastian Skywalker!" said Chris.

"Sebastian Skywalker Stan," completed Mel.  "That sounds like a person you'd want to date."

"Oh, for sure," said Chris.  "You're very lucky to be dating a Sebastian Skywalker Stan."

"I'm telling him about all this," she laughed.  She took her brush away and signaled she was done to him by allowing him to get up out of the chair.  She then took a picture for future touchup reference.  Finally, Chris's makeup was done.

"Don't forget to mention Sebastian Christopher," he said.

"Oh, I'd never."

a.n.

chris evans and melanie fissaro, best friends forever

don't forget to vote!!

molly