part sixty.

"Hi, Sebastian, Hi Melanie!" A blond interviewer waved them over as they made their way through each one. Standard questions mostly, a lot of the same. Melanie didn't expect this one to be much different.

"Hi!" Melanie greeted with a smile. She shook the interviewer's hand that wasn't holding the microphone. From the logo on the handle, she could see that she was from Entertainment Tonight.

"I'm Carly," she said, now shaking Sebastian's hand. "How are you both?"

"Good."

"Great."

They answered simultaneously.

"Lovely! I'm just going to ask you both a couple questions, just two minutes of your time."

"Perfect," said Sebastian with a smile.

"Rolling," said the cameraman. Beside them, Anthony smiled and walked toward.

"Come on in," smiled Carly, motioning him over.

"Oh my God," said Anthony, smiling and staring at Seb. "Sebastian Stan." Melanie rolled her eyes and chuckled. "Man, you're looking good."

Sebastian laughed.

"I'm here for, uh, Forrest Gump, right?" Seb joked. Anthony laughed. "This is the premiere," completed Sebastian.

"Man, oh, man," continued Mackie. He turned to face the microphone. "Lemme tell you something." He put his arm around Sebastian. "You ever see a guy this handsome walking the streets, he's gonna get arrested. Because he's killin' all the ladies." He winked at Melanie, and she and Sebastian both laughed. "Look at that," he patted Seb's chest. "Pow, pow, pow, pow, pow," he did a gun motion with his hands every time he said the word. Melanie put her hand on Sebastian's shoulder and bent over slightly in laughter.

"Hey, why don't I just let you interview them," joked Carly, handing the mic over to Anthony.

"Okay, great!" said Mackie, taking it from her. "Get out of here, get out of here." He motioned her away, and she shrugged and walked to the side. He turned to the camera. "Hey, how's it goin', I'm Anthony Mackie I'm here with the uh Civil War star Winter Soldier Sebastian Stan, and his wonderful girlfriend Melanie Fissaro, how's it going?" He put the microphone in front of the two of them.

"You know what? I'm alright, I'm alright," said Sebastian. "I'm actually right now taking in your cologne a little bit, it's kinda good, kinda strong."

"I'm not a playa, I just shower a lot," said Mackie, bringing the mic back to him. Melanie put her hand to her forehead and laughed. "You know what I mean?" Mackie laughed as he put the mic back between Seb and Melanie. "So what are you wearing tonight? I mean, that's a little black on blue on gray on black, I like that." The camera panned over Sebastian.

"Prada," shrugged Sebastian.

"Wow, you like a lotta Prada?" joked Mackie. He turned to the camera. "That's not me, that's Jay-Z."

"What are you wearing?" said Melanie, leaning into the mic.

"Uh," he looked down at his suit and played with it. "I'm not tryna brag, you know, I'm just a guy in a suit." He put down the side of his jacket. "You know, a little zinga for the ladies?" He turned to Seb. "You know what I mean?" He then made firework motions with his hands at the camera. "Zinga, zinga, you know?" he laughed.

"I like the pocket square," said Sebastian, poking at the small gray piece of fabric in Mackie's pocket.

"Oh, yes, very classy," added Mel.

"Thank you so much," he said, looking at it and patting it.

"Took me about 36 flips to get this right," said Sebastian, gesturing to his own.

"It's still not right," added Melanie.

Sebastian and Mackie laughed.

"I mean, I know the struggle. You've gotta pin it, and stick it..."

"Someone told me, they were like, 'You look like you just took that from a Chinese restaurant.'" Mackie laughed at Seb's statement. "'I was like, 'Maybe I did!'"

Anthony laughed for a couple seconds before continuing the conversation.

"So Melanie, tell me, what's it like dating the Sebastian Stan?" he asked her, leaning the mic in her direction.

Melanie chuckled. "It's, um, it's great. I love him a lot." She glanced at him, then back at Mackie.

"And what sorts of things do you guys do on a daily basis? Like, what's a day look like for you?"

"You trying to live vicariously through me, Mackie?" laughed Melanie.

Anthony smiled. "I mean, who wouldn't wanna be you?"

"I like that I get the real questions and Seb gets the 'So what are you wearing tonight?'" joked Mel, leaning into the mic.

"You gotta switch it up a little, you know?" said Mackie, smiling. "You know what, I've got another one for you, Sebastian— so lemme talk to you about your workout plan, obviously, you know, you bulked up a lot, your chest is what, like, a forty-eight right now?"

The cameraman tilted the camera down slightly at Sebastian's chest and zoomed in.

"No, no, last time I saw you, you told me—" and he did a Mackie voice—"'you're gettin' skinny, kid!"

"Right, you slimmed down and now you bulked up again!"

"I know, and I said that's because I'm going after your workout, which is legs only," Sebastian replied.

Melanie shook her head and laughed.

"Legs only," Mackie repeated enthusiastically.

"When in doubt, gotta get those thighs of betrayal."

"Oh my God," laughed Melanie.

"Hey," said Mackie, turning to the camera, "not trying to brag, but the thighs are the way to heaven.  You know what I mean?" 

The camera panned down to Mackie's legs as Melanie leaned in to the mic to say something.

"i can't believe I wasn't in on this!" she laughed.  "We all, like, need to take fitness lessons from Mackie."

"Hey, I'll be a personal trainer anytime?" he joked. "Those thighs are important."

"I mean," Seb began, turning to look into the camera, "if you wanna sit on it, you wanna be comfortable."

"Oh my god," said Melanie, looking up at Sebastian. He glanced at her and smiled. 

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," said Mackie, "let's not talk about that. Let's not make it personal."

"But I, you know, I read your mind," finished Sebastian with a cheeky smile. 

"Hey, thank you so much for giving us some time tonight," said Mackie, putting his arm around him.  They all turned to the camera.  "Sebastian Stan, everybody, the Winter Soldier."

"Anthony Mackie," said Sebastian, pointing to him and staring into the camera.

"And his wonderful girlfriend Melanie. See you guys," he said, waving to them as they walked off.  He stayed back to give Carly back the microphone.

Melanie's smile was still plastered on her face as they walked down the carpet.  She looked at Seb.  "'If you wanna sit on it, you wanna be comfortable?" she repeated, emphasizing the last word. 

Sebastian looked at her and smiled.  "Hey, it's true, isn't it?" he shrugged.

Melanie rolled her eyes playfully as they went to the next interview. 

a.n.:

okay go off! not me publishing anticipation!

anyways, ily, dont forget to vote :)

molly