The man standing next to the water~

Watching people pass by me. As I'm holding my breath as I sink through the water. Will they see me? People don't look. You're invisible. Hold your breath and keep your chin up. They won't help you, the only person that will truly be there for you, is you. Don't expect, don't wait. Time will pass and all of your expectations will too. Dream. You can dream of a world where people aren't invisible anymore. They will look at you and listen, maybe even understand you. And at some point, even want you. Not your money, not your looks or fame, they'll want YOU. The you you've created and sculpt throughout your life. The 'you' you've come to know, to understand, and hopefully, one day, accept. They'll even miss you. Not just the image of you, the thought of you, the feeling you've given them over and over again. But.. they will miss your soul, your kindness, they'll see you and they'll accept your heart. Every little inch of it. Now let me ask you a question. Can we have hope in a world where everyone seems to be invisible? Where every boy, every girl, is just a boy and a girl. Where a thing is only a thing and an animal is just.. an animal. That love is a choice, and letting go is an option. But if I can choose to love you, can I also choose not to? To just.. stop loving you. It's not an option. I can let you go but still love you. I can unhold my breath and come out of the water. I can look and maybe, just maybe, someone will look too. See me, see you. By the time you've come out of the water, you won't need help anymore. You'll have come to realise that.. invisibility wasn't that bad after all.