Stories of madness~

The story in our scars, the story in our tears and the one in our heart that we can't see. We're all invisible in a way. We're all lonely in a way. We're all human, miserable or not. We all have emotions, some of us more than others. There are people who hide them, people who show them. It doesn't matter how much we try to suppress them, they will always be there. If you would take one emotion away, the whole system would fall apart. Let's say we take out sadness, the obvious one most people would want to remove. You think life would be more bearable that way? It's a cycle. You take out sadness, empathy will leave with it, the understanding of others and vice versa will follow and so on. We can't remove emotion. It's written on our soul, on our bodies. The way they can shiver, the way they can make our belly hurt when we're anxious. Even the little knives we feel in our hearts when sadness occurs. We constantly get signs of how we feel. Our dreams play a big part in it. Even if we don't have them, it's also a sign. They tell us the story of our subconscious. Of our fears, desires, our most obvious passions, but also the ones we didn't know we had or tried to hide. Our dreams reveal it ALL. We can't hide those emotions anymore. We're vulnerable, very fragile. Our mind is our universe, it doesn't end. So back to our stories.. Each story has its own pages, but all the pages are different. All these chapters give us structure. It's hard to keep that structure though. Sometimes pages get lost. These missing pages give us the gaps in our past we can't seem to remember. Reading the book of our stories would be complete madness. There's too much chaos in it, but it's challenging. You're being confronted with the negative pages, the dark ones. Even if you read a hundred happy ones, those few miserable ones are the ones you'll remember the most. It's consuming, suffocating, but important. The more you read, the more you learn about yourself. We NEED to read it if we ever want to accomplish the goal of the human race. True fucking happiness.
You want to know you? ALL of you?
Read your books.