Insecurities~

Let me listen. Speak. Shout. Tell me about your pain, tell me why there are tears in your eyes. I see them.. Let them go, it's ok. You're not alone. I'm here and I'm sorry. I don't pity you, I understand. I'm sorry you feel like this, I want to take it away from you but I can't. Being insecure is a spell and damn we are all cursed. We're our own wizards. We've put that spell on us unintentionally and now we'll have to live with it. 'What are they thinking?' 'Do they think I look pretty?' 'Are they looking at my legs?' 'Would they notice my nose is bumpy?' 'Everyone is looking at me..' No. Nobody cares, you care. Of course some people are more 'beautiful' than others, but what IS beautiful? Is it perfection? Or is it the flaws we see in our perfection. Look at yourself. No. Not at what is called 'normal' and pretty, look at your flaws. You're not ugly, insecurity is and that's the problem with society. They made you believe you'll have to look a certain way to be pretty, to be accepted.. But you ARE enough, even if you can't see it yet. Your flaws are what make you special. Your imperfections are what make you beautiful. Being different isn't something wrong, it just complicates things. Now you have to accept your 'faults' and learn how to live with them.. WRONG. They aren't faults.. They're the proof that we're different and the things that make us unique, human. Self Love is the antidote to our curse, but we're far from that.. Again I'm sorry, I'm not your wizard, I can't take away the spell and I can't help you. I can listen. Speak. Shout. You're not alone anymore.