Risks~

Don't be afraid. People will see you. You will see you and that's ok. Life is short, but not that short that you need to rush everything, but also not long enough for you to delay everything. Think like this.. If you have just one more day to live, you lay in your bed and think, will it have been enough? Life? Will you be satisfied? Or will you leave this place with regret and miserability.. Do things NOW. Don't always wait, cuz one day you're gonna realise it's too late. That's the thing with death, it doesn't wait. And time? It doesn't stop. Even if you want it to stop so bad. It doesn't stop. Don't be a procrastinator, don't delay your life, take those risks. What do you want to do and who do you want to be? Ask yourself that. Everyday over and over again until you have your answer, now grow to that person. She IS still waiting for you. She waits until you become her, her brain, her heart. Become her. Don't miss who you once were and don't be scared of what is growing in you. Is it good? Then let it grow. Is it bad? Stop. Learn. Stop. Learn again. Fail. Again. Again. Until you overcome your fear. Embrace your inner monster, so one day you'll be able to understand it. Your monster won't wait for you to be stronger. Accept yourself, and if you hate her? Change her. Grow to the person you want to be. If you fully understand and accept yourself you won't have to be afraid anymore.