Chapter 2

Ezrah's POV

"Are you sure this is the restaurant?"
I am standing in front of the entrance.
They said they ordered the seafood and chicken paella here. It was my employee's birthday last night, and he sent me food in my office, and now I've been craving that fucking dish since the morning. I am choosy when it comes to food. It's like I am just eating to live, but earlier, I suddenly feel like eating that same paella.

The chef set my food on my table.
"This is not it," I growled. It doesn't taste the same.

"Yes, boss, I will confirm it."
Earl replied. He is still on his shift, so he is calling me boss. I've known him since my high school days. He was already in college at that time. He borrowed a lighter from me, and that was how it started.

I stood up and went to the restroom.
I unzipped my fly and released it to pee.

I feel like someone is staring at me, though. I looked at the guy beside me, who was currently zipping his pants.
Our eyes met. The fuck. I felt the electricity. Who is this guy?

"Excuse me, but you are looking at my..."

He put his index finger on his lips, asking me to don't talk.

"Yes, baby. Just wait for Nikki, okay? I'll be quick." He is now talking on his phone. I saw him staring earlier. What was that then?
"Okay, I love you." He then kept his phone in his pocket.
He looked at me again from head to toe. Wait! Wait! I immediately zipped my pants before he could see my dick.
"If you are worried about your toothpick,  then stop it now. I didn't see anything."

"Toothpick? What the biggest fuck? I caught you staring."
He is trying to insult me.

"I am trying to scan it, actually. My eyes can't detect it, though...meaning
there is nothing wonderful to be seen there." He said it to me while maintaining his straight face.

"Pervert," I said.

He glared at me. "Don't act highly of yourself, mister. I am not looking at your toothpick. There's just an insect in your pants."

Lies.

"Stop calling my dick toothpick, for heaven's sake!"

"Toothpick." He repeated and left the restroom.

I felt like my chest tightened. It's because of this guy. How annoying?!
I could have already smashed his head on the wall...but I felt something unexplainable looking at his face. Did I already see him before? He is familiar, but I can't remember.

I returned to my table.

"Boss, they said the other chef is already here. He will prepare the meal for you."

We waited for almost an hour. What a poor service?!

The chef walked towards my table with the same dish as my employee yesterday.

Wait.

"You?"

"Chef Nikki, sir. This one is Chicken paella, as requested.  Here is Saffron risotto and Chicken Parmesan Casserole." He placed the starters too.
Why is he acting like he doesn't know me? We've met in the restroom earlier.

"You are a chef here?"

"Enjoy your food, sir."
He smiled widely.  "This is Santa, sir. You can ask him if you need anything. Have a nice evening."

He returned to their kitchen.

What am I thinking? I imagine that perv sitting in front of me and enjoying this dinner with me.
Come on, Ezrah.