Chapter 14

Nikki's POV

I can't believe I made out with Ezrah inside his office.

"What is wrong? Don't tell me you feel like cheating again." He gritted.

"Uhm. Aren't we too fast, Ezrah? I need to go home first. Nigel is waiting, I'll message again. I know you are busy. Okay. Bye." Shit! What the hell did I do?

"Nikki, make sure to message me. Stop ignoring my calls. I need to finish the meeting in the afternoon. I'll go straight to your house." Ezrah told me.
"I'll send you out."

He held my hand. His employees are all watching as I walk hand in hand with their big boss.

He ordered Earl to get the car and send me home.

"I can just grab a cab."

"And you think I will allow you?"
We entered the elevator.

Some of his staff were about to enter as well but Ezrah ordered them to wait for another elevator.

He kissed me again inside.
"Stop it already, Ezrah."

"You are my boyfriend already, right?"
Ezrah asked me.

"Only if you want it. If you don't then...."

"I want it. I badly want it." He kissed me again.

The elevator opens and we were welcomed by his employee's stares.

"What are you looking at?" Ezrah asked them. "Move."

We walk past them.

I had another look at the girl in the reception to show him that I am not lying when I said Ezrah is my boyfriend. You have to remember my face.

Ezrah opened the car's door for me and kissed me intensely again before closing it. Is kissing every now and then part of being boyfriends? We had too much of it.

When I got home, I saw Nigel busy mixing something while watching a video on his phone.

"What is that, Gel?"

"Uhm. I am learning the best pancakes. I will make you breakfast every morning since you are not going back to Surin." My sweet brother told me.

I felt guilty for leaving him for months. I know he will grow up to be a good guy. I am hoping for that.

"Ezrah will come here later after his work. Will you be okay with that?"
I asked him. I will tell Nigel later about our relationship. I want Ezrah to be here when I tell my brother.

"Of course, I will always like my dad to be here," Nigel replied while his focus is still on the pancakes he is mixing.

I waited for him to finish before sleeping.

I remembered what happened again last night. Why do I miss Cole that much? Damn it.

I woke up to Nigel's wet kisses. Surprisingly, Ezrah is already sitting on my bed with my brother.

There is something wrong with him. It feels like he is holding his laughter.
I glared at him and that's when he laughed like there is no tomorrow.

"Why are you laughing?"

"It's just that you are too beautiful." Ezrah is weird.

"You are so pretty, mom," Nigel added too.

There is something wrong indeed.

I ran to the mirror and I understand why is he laughing now.

Nigel put some makeup on my face.

"Nigel!!" I screamed from the bathroom

"I just want you to be prettier so that Ezrah can marry you." He answered.

He made my face funny and fucking Ezrah is annoying me with his reaction.

I washed up my face immediately.

Ughhh! I woke up to witness this and it's ruining my mood.

"Don't do this again," I told my brother while wiping my face with a clean towel.

"My friend said his mom always uses these products to be beautiful. I borrowed this for you because you said dad will come here."
Nigel really wanted me to be in a relationship with his  so-called 'dad'.

"I know but we don't need that from now on because Ezrah..."
I looked at Ez.
"...is now my boyfriend."

"Really? Really?" Nigel is overjoyed.

"Yes, really. " I hugged him. "Are you that happy?"

"Will he live here now?" Nigel asked.

"Oh, that. No, baby. He has his own house. And besides, he is only my boyfriend, not my hus..."

"How about you stay with me instead?" Ezrah kneeled before Nigel and patted his head.
"Do you like that, Gel?"

"Yes, I do. I want you, mom and me to stay in one house. Yehey!" Nigel wrapped his arms around Ezrah's neck.

"But Gel, we can stay here. How about your uncle Santa and Earth? Won't you miss them? Your friends are here."
I am not comfortable talking about this when it's just our first day. It has been months that I avoided Ezrah.

"We can just visit this place when needed. Stay with me, Nikki. I'll take care of you and Nigel."
Ezrah looked so determined.

"We don't need to be taken care of. We will stay here."

"You will stay with me. In that way, I don't need to go back and forth here. I can transfer Nigel in MSU."
Ezrah argued.

"We can't afford MSU."

"I can afford it. We can. End of discussion." Ezrah turned to Nigel.
"You want to stay with dad, right?"

"I do." Nigel shifted his gaze to me. "Please, mom. Let's stay with him."

Will it be okay living with a guy I just barely knew? I don't know much about him yet. Yes, we are boyfriends now but it's just because my heart decided for me.  I haven't spent enough time knowing him yet.

"Okay."
Why are you acting like this, Nikki?
Why did you agree this fast? You usually think about things carefully first.

The same night, Ezrah brought us to his home, not in his condo.
He is not wasting time.

"Actually, this has been on my mind already. I want to stay here with my future family. I returned here because I felt that this day will come...the day that I can bring you and Nigel here. Please feel at home, baby. This is ours."
The first day, Ezrah. This is just our first day.  Your speed is way too much.

I feel awkward moving around in a new environment. This place is so big.

"Anyway, the Kiriguns are staying near this place. I just want to let you know in case you want to meet your 'bestie'."
He teased.

I like Reese so much. Surprisingly, he always makes my mood relaxed even with his nonstop blabbering. That guy is a chatterbox. I am comfortable being his friend. I don't usually mingle with people, but that guy is such a ray of sunshine. I feel light when I am with him. He may be my total opposite about everything, but he is mature really. Most people can't see that there is something inside him that makes him stand out among all those people in the mansion.

"Baby, I finished preparing Nigel's room already." Ezrah appeared in front of me after an hour of leaving me in his living room.

"Thank you. I can sleep with Nigel."

He smirked. What the hell was that?

"I finished preparing ours too. You will be sleeping with me." He said.

"But..."

"It's final. We are dad and mom now." Ezrah laughed. "That will be our room from now on."

Oh! What the hell?!