Chapter 13

Nikki's POV

I went to the Kirigun mansion to visit Reese's babies. Reese keeps calling me nonstop to visit him.

I checked on their kitchen first. Damn, it is so big and clean. "Chef Rick." I greeted the old man. He is famous as he works for the richest household in the country. He is a great chef.

"Nice to meet you, chef Nikki." He greeted back.

I am shaking. I just shook hands with one of the most famous chef in the world.

They all bowed when an old man appeared behind me. It was Cade Suppasit.

"Hi, Nikki. You are here. Come with me upstairs. Miles will be happy to see you." The old man said. I followed him to the elevator.
It opened on the third floor.

"Ma... I mean chef Nikki." Sir Miles looked so happy seeing me.

"Good afternoon, sir Miles."

"Miles. Just call me Miles." He hugged me tightly. "I missed you so much."
Okay...the last time I remembered, he was in the wooden house disturbing me while I prepare for the wedding reception. He treats me differently now.

What is taking Reese so long? I want to see the babies.

I saw the two carrying the babies finally. Another guy came out looking at me from head to toe with his mouth open.

He introduced himself as Sage. Okay. He is weird. I was like, dude, stop staring before I break your neck right here, right now.

Reese's babies are Aidan's copies. They are so cute.

I didn't bother cooking for the party since the chefs here are top-notch in their field.

After eating, sir Cade talked to me. He and Miles brought me to a separate hall. It's like a mausoleum. I looked at the names. On the center are Tharn and Type Kirigun. On the other corner were Mew and Gulf Suppasit. Behind them are Gab and Thea Kirigun.

Damn it.

"Why did you bring me here?" I am trying to control my tears from falling.

I can't understand.

"The first time I saw you, you left a connection with us. I want to introduce you to my family." Sir Cade said.

I walked outside. I can't breathe. There's a lump in my throat. It hurts.

"Are you okay?" Miles asked me.

"I am not." I ran to where Thea is. She is that girl who keeps showing in my dreams eating gummies and sneaking in the room with me as his dad will scold him for eating too many gummy bears. The large framed photo of her confirmed my dreams. Gab and Gulf are the twins always fighting because of the exam results. I met them all in my dreams.

My knees are trembling walking to the middle. Tharn Kirigun, you are that guy who keeps showing up in my dreams. Type Kirigun, this is the first time I saw your photo but why does this hurt as hell? In my dreams, I am you. That explains why Tharn is always hugging and kissing me. It's not me to whom the guy in my dreams is in love with, he is fucking in love with you.

My knees failed me. I kneeled in front of them.

I asked Cade and Miles to leave me here first. I can't go out with swollen eyes.

I sat on the corner. This is making me crazy.

'Tharn'
I uttered.

What do you guys want me to do?
After learning this, how do you think I can live my life normally?