Chapter 9

A/N: this might be confusing to those who haven't read KS :)

Nikki's POV

"I am sorry about earlier. Steve wants to eat before flying back to Bangkok. I just decided to bring him to the restaurant too." Ezrah apologized. He is driving to my place.

I was so pissed because of that guy's face. The way he tried to boss me around is fucking making me furious.

"Don't talk to me."

"Don't be jealous. That was just pure work. If you want, I can terminate the contract." Ezrah is dreaming again.

Duh...

"You can just drop me here. Good night."

"Nikki, what about your question earlier? You asked me if I am staying here or we'll book a room."
This guy is always mad.

"I changed my mind."
I just said it enraged that guy.

"Well, I didn't." He parked the car and followed me to our unit.

He took off his shoes and opened his laptop. He is really comfortable at my place.

I grabbed a cup noodles. I am a sucker for noodles. I love it so much.
I am just trying to limit it because I am aware it's not healthy.

"You told me you had your dinner already."
Ezrah asked.

Well, news flash.
I didn't eat yet.
I expected that you'd ask me for dinner at least but there you were enjoying your meal with a frog.

"Yeah. I just want to eat again."

"Should I order food for you? It's not healthy." He asked. I must say he acts like my boyfriend. He is just wasting his time on me. I will never fall for him.

Sleeping time and this asshole sleeps again on my bed. I can never win over this psycho.

Not boyfriends but sleeping in the same bed. You are really crazy, Nikki.
Why are you allowing it?

I just placed a safe distance between us and sleep.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Baby! Wake up! Baby! I am hungry."
I kicked the guy.

"It's late already." The guy answered.

I sneaked into the kitchen to grab some cup noodles and hid in the other room.

Whose room is this?

"Mama!" The girl called me.
"Dada will be mad if he sees you eating unhealthy food again."

I looked at her. She was beautiful with her long black silky hair.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Mama, it's T#$%." The girl answered.

"What was that again?"

"Thea, your daughter."

My daughter.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

What the hell is this?
My eyes were opened, but I could not move. I cannot speak.
I need help.

She said she was my daughter.
I want to touch her.
I don't want to wake up yet.

What a beautiful name?!

It took several minutes before I could get up in bed. I searched for my phone right away. I am crazy, right?
There are lots of Thea in the world. How can I find that girl? Is she an actual human or just part of my imagination? The details were so vivid.